What's new

2014 NBA Playoffs: 2nd Round

CP's D was good, but Westbrook didn't get KD the ball when he should have. CP was actually cheating on Durant to help on Westbrook because he knew Westbrook was going to take the shot. There were two crucial possessions when Westbrook shot the ball and Durant was actually open because CP was cheating. All he had to do was dump it to KD who was open in the paint. Westbrook still reverts to his old ways when it's crunch time. Don't know if he'll ever break that habit of hero ball.

The problem is brooks.

A guy like thabo would be like Danny Green for the Spurs. In Brooks' system, is thabo even allowed to shoot?

And for the life of me I don't understand why anyone hasn't helped Durant and Ibaka how to post up. Both have developed their jumpers but neither has a clue how to post up. Which is sad because both would be devastating in the post. Especially Ibaka, who's one of the most talented bigs in the league.

And for the life of me I don't understand why anyone hasn't helped Durant and Ibaka how to post up. Both have developed their jumpers but neither has a clue how to post up. Which is sad because both would be devastating in the post. Especially Ibaka, who's one of the most talented bigs in the league.

I can't figure out why more NBA players don't develop post games either. Maybe it's too boring? I think the only reason Andre Miller is still in the league is because he can post-up. That dude is smart.

Let's go Brooklyn!

The Nets suck. All they do is play isolation, one-on-one basketball. You would think Jason Kidd, one of the best PGs ever, would be able to devise a better offense. They are so boring to watch.

And Deron has really declined. He can't shoot, he often misses the open man, and he dribbles too much.

The Nets suck. All they do is play isolation, one-on-one basketball. You would think Jason Kidd, one of the best PGs ever, would be able to devise a better offense. They are so boring to watch.

It'd be nice if D-Will could do something for them. Guy is useless out there, it's crazy.

Wow dwill and kg suck.

And Kidd makes Corbin look good.

Lebron went cray cray.

Was it good enough for me to download his app? Hmmm...

How many others have downloaded his app? ;)

and bron still can't get his 50. he was so damn close. i was like 'just keep shootin!'

well, that's why bron is brilliant. dude almost never takes a bad shot

17 and 6 from Will Barton!

the-rock-clapping.gif

and bron still can't get his 50. he was so damn close. i was like 'just keep shootin!'

Well done fab

Its very true. Like the tnt half guys were saying.... lebron rarely forces things and almost always makes the right basketball play.
Last night the nets decided to not double bron much, so he went off.
If they would have doubled him alot then he would have just found his open teammates and had a bunch of assists.

He is so tough to deal with

But look who was guarding him for much of the game -- probably the worst defender on the Nets team: Teletovic. Plus the Nets have no rim protector so LeBron can go inside at will. Would like to see what he'd do against Memphis or the Clips who could at least put up some resistance. The Nets truly suck; they have a team of has-beens, on their last legs. DWill is on the verge of becoming a backup, and he's not even 30 yet. What a disappointment. The Nets GM has his work cut out for him. I can't see them keeping that team together. It has so many mismatched pieces.