What's new

2015 NBA Draft Combine (May 12-17)

Why would it? It's still great measurement. It's well above average for a wing. Oubre is just a freak... there aren't many wings with 7'2'' wingspan.

Right I guess maybe I was thinking a GM might look at Oubre's measurements and move him ahead on the draft board. I just thought he might be a bit bigger. He has good size though... just not freakish size... GMs love freaks.

If he slipped past a team that was looking at wings it may cost him a spot or two. I think he'll go around 5th.

NBA Draft @NBADraft · 20m 20 minutes ago

Tallest Measured Height w/ Shoes

1.@FSKPart3: 7'0.75
2.@TheWillieCS15: 7'05.5
3. Upshaw: 7'0
NBA Draft @NBADraft · 6m 6 minutes ago

Longest Wingspan #NBACombine

1. Upshaw: 7'5.5
2. @R_Xmas25: 7'5.25
3. @MONSTATREZZ: 7'4.25

George Lucas...the Brazilian Pg rather than the guy who claims to be the creator of Star Wars, Has a 7 ft wingspan and a 9.5" hand. Maybe he is part wookie ?

I wouldn't mind sending Exum and the first and some other picks or Burks for Russell. Those wingspan numbers are very tempting.

Oubre and RHJ are freaks.

I feel pretty confident that we're going to be able to get a solid contributor at #12.

Anybody watching the 5-on-5?

I like what I'm seeing from Holmes

edit: they just switched to the no-step vertical.

Last edited:
Chris Mccullough and Christian Wood have met with the Jazz. Stanley Johnson plans to meet with them tomorrow.

Anybody watching the 5-on-5?

I like what I'm seeing from Holmes

edit: they just switched to the no-step vertical.

Just turned it on a few minutes ago. Is Holmes going to play in the 2nd half? Mad I missed him, I saw Givony tweeted he was the standout so far.

Just turned it on a few minutes ago. Is Holmes going to play in the 2nd half? Mad I missed him, I saw Givony tweeted he was the standout so far.

I don't know, the announcers don't talk much about the action or about the plan for the use of the players. If I had to guess, he'd play because there are players that played in the first half that are playing in the second too.

...OMG, TOKOTO! Wow!

I don't know, the announcers don't talk much about the action or about the plan for the use of the players. If I had to guess, he'd play because there are players that played in the first half that are playing in the second too.

...OMG, TOKOTO! Wow!

Yeah, that was a nice dunk.

Quin Cook looks good too. He can really shoot. He put some srs back-court pressure on De Paula 1-on-1 and nearly forced a violation.

Anthony Brown is interesting one for the second round... I'm a bit worried how he'd play with 3-inch heel sneakers, but ... oh well...

(Tokoto with another monster jam)