What's new

2015 NBA Playoffs

gs got really lucky tho. no okc, beverley, injured conley, no irving.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

yes. but

1. okc - let's all face it. they don't beat warriors healthy or not healthy. and we should all admit that team has all the potential, but just can't put it all together. somebody is always hurt and they just don't have right coaching staff and role players.

2. conley - IMO, it would've been a tough series, but warriors depth and smart coaching would just wear them out

3. beverly - come on man. beverly ain't stopping nobody. even if beverly neutralizes curry, rockets still have harden - league's newest choke artist

i think only spurs would've challenged warriors in the west. and yes, if cavs had kyrie and love it would've been whole lot more interesting. but this warriors team was the best team all year. IMO, they would've been a favorite against any team.

39% FG shooting. 35 ppg on 32 shots. So yeah, he shut him down as much as humanely possible.

I hate it when players shut other players down inhumanely. It's 2015. We should have moved beyond such barbarism by now:p

Lbj was the best player in the finals. No question. Should have won the mvp. No warrior really deserved it.
HE LOST! That should automatically eliminate him from even getting a vote. Also his efficiency was horrible. There are a **** load of players that could average 35 points on 32 shots. Don't get me wrong he was the best player in the series. But he lost. The MVP stands for Most Valuable Player, not best player. To be MVP winning should be required. Otherwise how valuable were you? You put up stats for the lesser team, that would be like saying the best player on the worst NBA team should have a shot at regular season MVP.

39% FG shooting. 35 ppg on 32 shots. So yeah, he shut him down as much as humanely possible.

Who led the series in points, rebounds, and assists?

Cmon CY, pull up Lebron's entire stat line for the whole Series. Cmon, you can do it! I believe in you!

Remember, the MVP is awarded on the entire series. Not just on 1 game.

Go ahead, time is wastin! Pull up Lebron's stats for the series. I dare you you lil *****.

HE LOST! That should automatically eliminate him from even getting a vote. Also his efficiency was horrible. There are a **** load of players that could average 35 points on 32 shots. Don't get me wrong he was the best player in the series. But he lost. The MVP stands for Most Valuable Player, not best player. To be MVP winning should be required. Otherwise how valuable were you? You put up stats for the lesser team, that would be like saying the best player on the worst NBA team should have a shot at regular season MVP.

Trade Lebron to GS for 2-3 players and GS wins. Give Lebron one of his healthy all stars and they win.

And using the comparison of the worst NBA team and best player is a laughable comparison. We are talking about an NBA finals series. Lebron was clearly the best, most dominant, and most valuable player in the entire series. Without him Cle loses every game this series by 50+

End of discussion

THe Lebron bashing kinda went out of style after he lost to Dallas like 3? 4 years ago? 5 years ago? It's been so long I don't even remember when. Was mark eaton still our center?

Find a new take guys. I don't care what it is. Just bring something fresh for a change.

Trade Lebron to GS for 2-3 players and GS wins. Give Lebron one of his healthy all stars and they win.

And using the comparison of the worst NBA team and best player is a laughable comparison. We are talking about an NBA finals series. Lebron was clearly the best, most dominant, and most valuable player in the entire series. Without him Cle loses every game this series by 50+

End of discussion

Those are simply your opinions. I think if you traded Curry, Green and Thompson for Lebron. Cleveland wins this with no problem.

I think if Love or Kyrie is healthy GS still wins but not blowouts the last 3 games, just wins.

end of discussion or is it... Seems like its still a discussion when you have an opinion.

Last edited:
More interesting question?

If Cleveland played out west and the T-wolves were in the East:Where would Cleveland have been seeded? How far do they make it in the playoffs?

Warriors
Rockets
Clippers
Blazers(oh divisions)
Grizzlies
Spurs
Mavericks
Pelicans

End of discussion
He lost. End of story to me. You are not the most valuable if you lose. Best yes, most valuable no. I'm not a LeBron hater, kind of like him. But he lost.
Also give him Kyrie and Love I still think they lose. I'm not sold those guys fit together all that well.

More interesting question?

If Cleveland played out west and the T-wolves were in the East:Where would Cleveland have been seeded? How far do they make it in the playoffs?

Warriors
Rockets
Clippers
Blazers(oh divisions)
Grizzlies
Spurs
Mavericks
Pelicans

in the west, they would have to fight all season. bron would be much more alert and ready. IMO, cavs would be 5th seed. remember with no kyrie & love, they still gave warriors a competitive series.

Those are simply your opinions. I think if you traded Curry, Green and Thompson for Lebron. Cleveland wins this with no problem.

I think if Love or Kyrie is healthy GS still wins but not blowouts the last 3 games, just wins.

end of discussion or is it... Seems like its still a discussion when you have an opinion.
That's just your opinion.

Here - let me give you mine. It's even better than yours!

#100RAPclub

in the west, they would have to fight all season. bron would be much more alert and ready. IMO, cavs would be 5th seed. remember with no kyrie & love, they still gave warriors a competitive series.

I'd say that if they replaced the Pups they win the Northwest Division which would make them a 4 seed. So basically the same on that front. I certainly don't see them getting through Grizzlies, Warriors, Rockets to get into the finals. I think any one of those teams could have won the East this year. Getting through all 3 would be a nightmare. Poor Blazers, they didn't have a shot in hell.

He lost. End of story to me. You are not the most valuable if you lose. Best yes, most valuable no. I'm not a LeBron hater, kind of like him. But he lost.
Also give him Kyrie and Love I still think they lose. I'm not sold those guys fit together all that well.

Finals MVP has been awarded to a player on the losing team before, so it isn't out of the question, and the statement is hardly fair. LeBron was clearly the most valuable player to either team individually. Iggy was a cog in a machine. A cog that played very well yes, but arguably replaceable.

Finals MVP has been awarded to a player on the losing team before, so it isn't out of the question, and the statement is hardly fair. LeBron was clearly the most valuable player to either team individually. Iggy was a cog in a machine. A cog that played very well yes, but arguably replaceable.

No, Lebron did not play well enough to justify a MVP on a losing team. If he had done everything he did on super high efficiency, maybe. The way he played, shooting below 40% in key games, no way.

No, Lebron did not play well enough to justify a MVP on a losing team. If he had done everything he did on super high efficiency, maybe. The way he played, shooting below 40% in key games, no way.

A member of the losing team should never get MVP, no maybe.

Can you Imagine Lebron head hung low being called up to the podium surrounded by celebrating Warriors to accept the MVP. That would be dumb.

And it was wrong then and that is why they have never done it again. It's not the MVP for a given team, It's the MVP of the series. And to win that you should be valuable enough to actually win the series. Again he was the best player, though really inefficient. But he lost, my statement is fair. Win or you can not be the MVP of a series.

And it was wrong then and that is why they have never done it again. It's not the MVP for a given team, It's the MVP of the series. And to win that you should be valuable enough to actually win the series. Again he was the best player, though really inefficient. But he lost, my statement is fair. Win or you can not be the MVP of a series.

let's say bron forces game 7 and lost in a close game while putting up 40/12/10 series average with 42% fg. do you really think voters will vote iggy over bron? i don't think so. bron did get 4 votes out of 11 even with so-so performance in game 6. and his overall number took a hit with poor game 4.

it really could happen if the series is about a complete team vs. 1 man show.