What's new

2016-17 Hype Train Playoff Chase!!!

I'm well aware that the Jazz are currently laying in a bed of their own making, but it'd really be nice if teams with the second and third best record in the league didn't just bend over and drop their underwear at the sight of a mediocre Clippers team.

Jazz need any combination of Jazz wins and Clippers losses to reach 6 to secure the 4 seed.

Jazz:
vs Wizards (W)
@ Spurs (L)
vs Blazers (W)
vs T'Wolves (W)
@ Blazers (b2b) (L)
@ Warriors (W)
vs Spurs (W)

Clippers:
@ Suns (W)
vs Lakers (W)
vs Mavericks (W)
@ Spurs (L)
vs Rockets (L)
vs Kings (W)

^My prediction^

Im being generous to Utah for that Warriors game hoping they are resting players. If they aren't, that is probably a L. Also probably being generous to Utah calling that Spurs/Clippers game a L for the Clips. That will be a back-to-back for the Spurs and Pop will probably screw us and rest players.

So far my Jazz predictions have been fire. Too bad they werent equally as fire for the Clippers.

The thing that sucks about the Clippers schedule is that their last 3 opponents all were on the back end of B2B's.

Jazz only got that luxury once with the Blazers coming into Utah after playing Minnesota.

[MENTION=4984]Bulletproof[/MENTION]

If the Jazz win on Wed. abd the Clips lose on Wed. than the Jazz are the 4th seed. Jazz need both of those. Magic number is now 2

Also [MENTION=499]LogGrad98[/MENTION]. Where you at! Jazz were massively injured all season and with 1 game to go they are only 5 games off my ceiling for them. You know the one you acted like a victim for weeks over. #TakeNote. ;).

Calmate amigo. Bromas

Chris Paul is on fire. He's gonna be hard to stop no matter what seed we get.

George Hill better be back at his absolute best to stymie him defensively.

What a crazy season. Ups and downs. Injuries. All Star. Joe Johnson. 50 wins. Playoffs.

Whats next? A visit to the White House?

#anythingispossible

Ok y'all here it is.

Wed's games, only 2 matter.

Spurs @ Jazz
Kings @ Clippers

The magic number is now 2. That means the Jazz need to win AND the Clips need to lose for the Jazz to get HCA. If the Jazz lose it's over. If the Clips win it's over.

So Clips have the edge but weirder things have happened.