What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

The no call on Durant when he hits LBJ in the face on that amazing dunk was the play of the series. GS went on a 21-2 run after that no call. Had they made the obvious call, Durant was done for the half with most of the 2nd quarter left.

To me, that call ruined the game for me. You cannot miss that call. Just can't. Its like a QB getting hit in the head by a linebacker. Cannot miss it.

Love or hate LeBron, but it is total b.s. how much contact he gets without calls. Cheapens the product of the NBA when Curry can jump into Korver for 3 ft yet LeBron gets hit in the head with no call.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
To me the decision that led to allowing Durant to sigh with GSW ruined the game for me.

The no call on Durant when he hits LBJ in the face on that amazing dunk was the play of the series. GS went on a 21-2 run after that no call. Had they made the obvious call, Durant was done for the half with most of the 2nd quarter left.

To me, that call ruined the game for me. You cannot miss that call. Just can't. Its like a QB getting hit in the head by a linebacker. Cannot miss it.

Love or hate LeBron, but it is total b.s. how much contact he gets without calls. Cheapens the product of the NBA when Curry can jump into Korver for 3 ft yet LeBron gets hit in the head with no call.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Lebron gets more bad calls in his favor than he ever gets not called. Half the fouls they called against the Warriors on Lebron in game 3 were not fouls.

With the way Durant's been playing defense and Kawhi's still inconsistent offense, I think KD still has the edge at the moment.
Kawhi's inconsisent offense? Lol. And just how is that measured?

Is it his 61% TS% on 26 ppg or 67% playoff TS% on 28 ppg that makes you say he's inconsistent?

What are you basing that comment on?

Kawhi's inconsisent offense? Lol. And just how is that measured?

Is it his 61% TS% on 26 ppg or 67% playoff TS% on 28 ppg that makes you say he's inconsistent?

What are you basing that comment on?

I've got him on my fantasy team all year this year and he helped carry my team to win the League's championship this year. He was phenomenal. I had a front row seat to his growth this year. I never dreamt he would be this good offensively when I took him 9th overall. 9th!!!!!

But even I'd have to admit he isn't at Durant's level yet offensively. 3/4 of the year he was phenomenal to the point where he was being in the MVP conversation, then the final 1-2 months of the season he fell off offensively, his shots weren't falling as much, he wasn't hitting 3's at a consistent rate, etc. That's when it became a horse race between Westbrook & Harden.

That's why I still think he's not yet very consistent. 3/4 of the year he was GREAT, then he sort of fell off a bit.

Fwiw the the year prior to lebron joining the heat their record was 47-35 and they lost in the first round of the playoffs 4-1.

The year prior to him rejoining the cavs their record was 33-49. No playoffs.