What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Meanwhile, Lebron is the first player in NBA history to average a triple double in a finals series.

That's 3 straight finals where he has done something no other player has ever done besides him.

STILL the best player on the planet.

c3d04aed8ea56b12d706dafee900432c.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Dumb people with no clue about the game, obviously.
I don't think he is but plenty of discussion about it is happening and much more qualified people then you or I are claiming it. Let him win a few more in a row and everyone will be saying it. LeBron wasn't considered the greatest until he joined a super team and won a couple to take that title away from Kobe.

Last edited:
I don't think he is but plenty of discussion about it is happening and much more qualified people then you or I are claiming it. Let him win a few more in a row and everyone will be saying it. LeBron wasn't considered the greatest until he joined an average team and won a couple to take that title away from Kobe.

Fixed

The no call on Durant when he hits LBJ in the face on that amazing dunk was the play of the series. GS went on a 21-2 run after that no call. Had they made the obvious call, Durant was done for the half with most of the 2nd quarter left.

To me, that call ruined the game for me. You cannot miss that call. Just can't. Its like a QB getting hit in the head by a linebacker. Cannot miss it.

Love or hate LeBron, but it is total b.s. how much contact he gets without calls. Cheapens the product of the NBA when Curry can jump into Korver for 3 ft yet LeBron gets hit in the head with no call.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol, don't be silly that team wasn't average. There is a reason LeBron got up and made an *** of himself saying not 1, not 2, not 3...
But that team wasn't this GS team. Miami nor Toronto had made it out of the first round in 4 seasons. Toronto never did under Bosh. The Cavs were tanking under Ferry's leadership.

So LBJ took his talents and Bosh to a fringe playoff team. Durant joined a 73 win team with the unanimous MVP. Not close really.

Lol, don't be silly that team wasn't average. There is a reason LeBron got up and made an *** of himself saying not 1, not 2, not 3...
Maybe I'm wrong.
What was their record the year right before lebron joined the heat and how far did they get in the weak eastern conference?

I doubt the heat had won anywhere near 73 games or played in the finals the year before lebron went there.

The reason lebron said not one, not two, not three is because he is lebron. Pretty much any average team he went to at that time instantly became the favorite to win the championship. That's how good he is. There is a reason he has been to 8 finals and 7 in a row.

The no call on Durant when he hits LBJ in the face on that amazing dunk was the play of the series. GS went on a 21-2 run after that no call. Had they made the obvious call, Durant was done for the half with most of the 2nd quarter left.

To me, that call ruined the game for me. You cannot miss that call. Just can't. Its like a QB getting hit in the head by a linebacker. Cannot miss it.

Love or hate LeBron, but it is total b.s. how much contact he gets without calls. Cheapens the product of the NBA when Curry can jump into Korver for 3 ft yet LeBron gets hit in the head with no call.

Curry got hit on the head by LeBron and it was not called either. Let it go man, better team won. You can't just think that way - maybe Kerr would not have benched Durant and would have played him with 3 fouls. Maybe if Durant goes to bench some other crazy things happen. Just stop it.

Curry got hit on the head by LeBron and it was not called either. Let it go man, better team won. You can't just think that way - maybe Kerr would not have benched Durant and would have played him with 3 fouls. Maybe if Durant goes to bench some other crazy things happen. Just stop it.
I don't care about the Curry play. And yes, Durant would have sat. If he would have stayed in, he would have been attacked by the Cavs. After he was allowed to hit LBJ in the head, why attack him to draw fouls. What good would that do?

But yes, the better team won. That play just help seal the deal last night.