What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Clips are tough but win or lose this season has been fun. Great team great dudes great organization. This team is really good. The west is something else man... just tough.

Appreciate it and enjoy the moment.
Agreed. Well put

Rockets vs okc should be loads of fun

You just know that Snyder and his staff have entire game plans already laid out for the Clippers. Y'all ready to watch some mad scientist stuff go down?

You just know that Snyder and his staff have entire game plans already laid out for the Clippers. Y'all ready to watch some mad scientist stuff go down?

He needs to figure out something for Jamal Crawford. He's the one guy that I think we really struggle to deal with. CP and Griffin will get theirs. I'm looking at Crawford (and Redick + Rivers... hell, even Felton has done damage against us).

Gotta figure out the guards.

He needs to figure out something for Jamal Crawford. He's the one guy that I think we really struggle to deal with. CP and Griffin will get theirs. I'm looking at Crawford (and Redick + Rivers... hell, even Felton has done damage against us).

I agree. Crawford lives for Jazz games. Hayward maybe? I don't know, but I'm not a head coach lol.

he will have one or two games that he will play great. he will suck for the rest

******* dropped a game-winner on us to oust us out of the playoffs last year.

I cannot ****ing *wait* to see them unleash Favors if his health continues to hold out. Holy ****, I'm so stoked that I'm going to Utah to catch game 4. I CANNOT WAIT.

When is the last time the Jazz hosted a game (regular season or playoffs) on a Sunday?

Woohoo! Playoffs!

So my wife and I are young recent grads who couldn't afford cable this year. I've been getting by by attending a few games and watching the 9-min highlight vids of most every game. But that obviously won't do for the playoffs. If I can't find a friend to catch the game with, what are your suggestions for watching the game in SLC? Are there any sports bars or restaurants where it won't feel weird staying for the whole game? I apologize for my noobishness. I've always been able to catch games on TV, either at my parents or at my own apartment, so this is new territory for me.

Thanks in advance and go Jazz! Looking forward to being more active on the forum again (instead of lurking) for the playoff run.

Woohoo! Playoffs!

So my wife and I are young recent grads who couldn't afford cable this year. I've been getting by by attending a few games and watching the 9-min highlight vids of most every game. But that obviously won't do for the playoffs. If I can't find a friend to catch the game with, what are your suggestions for watching the game in SLC? Are there any sports bars or restaurants where it won't feel weird staying for the whole game? I apologize for my noobishness. I've always been able to catch games on TV, either at my parents or at my own apartment, so this is new territory for me.

Thanks in advance and go Jazz! Looking forward to being more active on the forum again (instead of lurking) for the playoff run.

There's a whole subreddit that offers you better streaming services than the trashy league pass...
Some even without annoying adds as long as your addblock is active.

Some predictions (re-posted from playoff chase thread)

I can already see a couple of spicy match-ups.

- Bulls vs Celtics, Rondo going back to the TD Garden. He won't back down against Isaiah. If Butler and Wade are both healthy as well to me that could be a closer match than most anticipate

- Rockets vs Thunder, Harden vs Westbrook? Wow, I mean you couldn't have scripted this any better.

- Cavs vs Pacers, LeBron vs PG13? Pacers gave Cavs a hard time that went to OT just last week.

- Raptors vs Bucks, Carnivore vs Herbivore, in theory Raptors should be able to swallow Bucks alive.

- Grizz vs Spurs, I think this could go 7 games. Grizz gave Spurs a hard time all year long.

You forgetting a series?

5bd680d0db6388c5560f226ab0bec9a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app