What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

14sirfc.jpg

Exum, Lyles and Gobert are the three I have most hope for.

They each have 'eliteness' in some shape or form.

X = speed
Gobert = rim protection
Lyles = offensive versatility (ok a stretch. But the guy has an arsenal of offensive tools).

I'm just not sure if Hayward or Hill have any elite traits. Hayward is basically above average for everything. His pull-up game might be elite?

But it is easier to hope players will reach some ill-defined potential than it is to see such hope come to fruition.

Exum, Lyles and Gobert are the three I have most hope for.

They each have 'eliteness' in some shape or form.

X = speed
Gobert = rim protection
Lyles = offensive versatility (ok a stretch. But the guy has an arsenal of offensive tools).

I'm just not sure if Hayward or Hill have any elite traits. Hayward is basically above average for everything. His pull-up game might be elite?

But it is easier to hope players will reach some ill-defined potential than it is to see such hope come to fruition.
Wait so Lyles is elite in offensive versatility and Hayward isn't?

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Context matters. He wasn't complimenting Utah in the least. He was trying to dog on LeBron as if Cavs had an easier path than the dubs. Nice of him to compliment us while talking about his own team having it rougher than Cleveland.

You can also say that where there is smoke, there is fire. Utah Jazz are not supposedly laughable anymore even in the eyes of one of the most stacked and arrogant teams in the history of NBA.

Currently in these playoffs Lebron is doing better than Shaq's best in the paint and better than Curry's best from the 3pt line in their respective playoff career highs.

Currently in these playoffs Lebron is doing better than Shaq's best in the paint and better than Curry's best from the 3pt line in their respective playoff career highs.
Lebron is a badass. Like always