What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Come on Jaylen Brown ,great play........make Celtics think you got SF all under control and Celtic's don't need Hayward with you playing good.

I would be happy if Celtics and NY, maybe even the Spurs never won a game again or at least a playoff game. Those franchises have had their fair share of success. Their fans are too spoiled.

I need help, I'm having trouble rooting for Washington. Can anyone say something good about them?

My kid met Jaylen Brown at the U of U during summer league and said he was the coolest dude of all; took the time to talk to all the kids and signed tons of stuff. He also said Ben Simmons was an arrogant douche.

My kid met Jaylen Brown at the U of U during summer league and said he was the coolest dude of all; took the time to talk to all the kids and signed tons of stuff. He also said Ben Simmons was an arrogant douche.

Simmons is an arrogant douche of longstanding renown

It feels like since Wall hit that huge dagger 3 in game 6 he now feels like him taking 3's when every possession counts is a good idea. It hasnt been.

Hayward to Celtics is real. They will also have a top 3 pick.

Sucks, but I'm hoping GH will surprise me.

Wall missed his last nine shots. Wizards crap on the road as per usual. Olynyck a few points away from career high. Boston bench outscored Washington by about forty points. Yup.

Yep, another collapse on the road in the 4th for the Wizards. I like Wall but he plays hero ball a lot in the playoffs. He needs to shoot better from 3 or stop taking it unless teams leave him wide open. Oh well, I hope the Celtics get swept next round.

Geez I hate the Nets. They're like that idiot in your fantasy league who trades Lebron James for their own personal favorite player, thereby sending him to a team that already has Westbrook and Durant, therefore screwing your whole league.