What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Just like against the Jazz, when Curry/Thompson aren't having a good game, Durant does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curry is the reason they came back. But ya, impossible to contain all of those guys.

Haha.. is that your team? You know Winston Reed is a Kiwi right?

yeah man he's not a bad player (for a kiwi!) the result was even worse cause one of my best mates is a Liverpool fan and I won't hear the end of it next time we get a beer.

yeah man he's not a bad player (for a kiwi!) the result was even worse cause one of my best mates is a Liverpool fan and I won't hear the end of it next time we get a beer.

I grew up a Liverpool fan. Took the opportunity to watch a match at Anfield when I was in England.

I feel your pain, I'm an Arsenal fan and year in year out it's a perpetual disappointment....

Lucky bounce for curry

Warriors lucky leonard got hurt.

I feel your pain, I'm an Arsenal fan and year in year out it's a perpetual disappointment....

I grew up a Liverpool fan. Took the opportunity to watch a match at Anfield when I was in England.

Take solace in not being United or Chelski fans. I saw Barcelona at the Nou Camp 3 times last year and managed to get to a St Pauli away game in Germany. (If I couldn't get a ticket I was going to try to get a ticket to see Dortmund at home.) My next holiday is going to be the World Cup in 2018 if Australia qualify.

Warriors have yet another injury break - up 20 with Kawhi, send Pachulia in to injure him to win. Pathetic.

Hope Zaza gets hit with a car on the way to SA in Game 3 tbh. Once a dirty player always a dirty player.