Hawks in 7 over the Celtics

Thunder in 4 over the Mavs

Cavs in 5 over the Pistons

Hornets in 7 over Miami

Spurs in 4 over Grizzlies

Clippers in 6 over Blazers

I agree with all of your predictions except I think the warriors sweep

I agree with all of your predictions except I think the warriors sweep

Rockets played them pretty tough last playoffs. Lost the first two games by a total of 5 points before getting blown out in game 3. Had a commanding victory in game 4 before ultimately losing in game 5. Every game Harden played well in, they where close to winning. The two big losses Harden had really poor games. I don't see them winning the series, but I can almost guarantee they take 1.

Rockets played them pretty tough last playoffs. Lost the first two games by a total of 5 points before getting blown out in game 3. Had a commanding victory in game 4 before ultimately losing in game 5. Every game Harden played well in, they where close to winning. The two big losses Harden had really poor games. I don't see them winning the series, but I can almost guarantee they take 1.
I think rockets are worse this year than last year and warriors are better this year than last year

I think rockets are worse this year than last year and warriors are better this year than last year

They are both practically the same team. Yes, Warriors have performed much better and the Rockets worse, but the rosters are practically the same (actually the Rockets have a better roster since Beverly will actually play this series). I think the Rockets step their play up and make some of these games tough.

They are both practically the same team. Yes, Warriors have performed much better and the Rockets worse, but the rosters are practically the same (actually the Rockets have a better roster since Beverly will actually play this series). I think the Rockets step their play up and make some of these games tough.
I agree that the rosters are almost the same. Yet I still think warriors are better than last year and rockets are worse than last year. And I still think warriors sweep.

Also, I'm not trying to convince you to change your prediction I'm just giving mine. That is the point of the thread right?

I'm rooting for the Heat this year.. they're a fun team with all the old vets like DWade, Joe Johnson, Stoudemire and Dragic.. but also some exciting young talents like Whiteside and Justice Winslow,...

Also it would be cool if they can beat the bolted LeBron in the Eastern Conference Finals (I think they have a fighting chance)

Dubs sweep Houston
Raptors in 7
Hawks in 6
Thunder in 5
Cavs in 6
Miami in 7
Spurs sweep
Blazers in 7

Warriors over Rockets in 4
Spurs over Grizzlies in 4
Thunder over Mavericks in 5
Clippers over Blazers in 6
Cavaliers over Pistons in 5
Raptors over Pacers in 6
Heat over Hornets in 6
Hawks over Celtics in 7

Warriors over Rockets in 4
Thunder over Mavericks in 5
Clippers over Blazers in 7
Cavaliers over Pistons in 4
Raptors over Pacers in 5
Hornets over Heat in 6
Hawks over Celtics in 7

Warriors over Rockets in 6
Thunder over Mavericks in 6
Blazers over Clippers in 7
Cavaliers over Pistons in 4
Raptors over Pacers in 5
Hornets over Heat in 6
Celtics over Hawks in 6

Warriors over Rockets in SWEEP
Spurs over Grizzlies in SWEEP
Thunder over Mavericks in SWEEP
Clippers over Blazers in 6
Cavaliers over Pistons in SWEEP
Raptors over Pacers in 6
Heat over Hornets in 7
Hawks over Celtics in 7

Here are my dad's predictions. He used to play center position in late sixties.

1st round predictions:

Warriors in 5 over the Rockets

Raptors in 6 over the Pacers

Hawks in 7 over the Celtics

Thunder in 4 over the Mavs

Cavs in 5 over the Pistons

Hornets in 7 over Miami

Spurs in 4 over Grizzlies

Clippers in 6 over Blazers

Dubs sweep
Raptors win in 5
Celts win in 7
Thunder in 5
Cavs in 4
Miami in 7
Spurs in 4
Clips in 5

Raptors > Pacers in 5
Warriors > Rockets in 4
Hawks > Celtics in 6
Thunder > Mavs in 5
Cavs > Pistons in 6
Hornets > Heat in 6
Spurs > Grizz in 4
Clippers > Blazers in 5

Warriors in 4
Spurs in 4
Thunder in 5
Clippers in 6

Cavs in 6
Raptors in 5
Celtics in 6
Heat in 6

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It's all going to end the same way as last year: Warriors beat Cavs in the Finals.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Top 3 performer for Toronto all with an inefficient game so far and Toronto still in the mix. Myles Turner impressive.

paul george is so good... he makes the right decision every play. wow

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Watching the Raptors choke to open up the playoffs is becoming an annual playoff tradition.