What's new

2016 -- The Year Of...

Realistically, under stress of the global crisis, the political rulers, whose nations are members in the United Nations, will become hardheaded in the light of the worsening world conditions. Ignoring all sentimentality, they will be forced to take drastic, heartless action for the preservation of their political institutions and social, economic structure. They will see that the world empire of false religion is an international nuisance and a hindrance to their emergency operations because of those religious beliefs, practices and customs.

The political and military elements will feel deceived, tricked, fooled and will lose respect for worldly religion. They will turn radical and do away with all hypocritical religious organizations. They will give her the treatment that was meted out to some harlots in ancient times, that is “completely burn her with fire.”—Genesis 38:24.

So certainly, the "burning with fire" could have some literal fulfillment in that nuclear weaponry does exactly that, be it in a limited or more extensive way! We all must agree that the military aspect of these political entities are just dying to use and try out there arsenal of toys that they've spent years developing and billions in expenditures!

Realistically, under stress of the global crisis, the political rulers, whose nations are members in the United Nations, will become hardheaded in the light of the worsening world conditions. Ignoring all sentimentality, they will be forced to take drastic, heartless action for the preservation of their political institutions and social, economic structure. They will see that the world empire of false religion is an international nuisance and a hindrance to their emergency operations because of those religious beliefs, practices and customs.

The political and military elements will feel deceived, tricked, fooled and will lose respect for worldly religion. They will turn radical and do away with all hypocritical religious organizations. They will give her the treatment that was meted out to some harlots in ancient times, that is “completely burn her with fire.”—Genesis 38:24.

So certainly, the "burning with fire" could have some literal fulfillment in that nuclear weaponry does exactly that, be it in a limited or more extensive way! We all must agree that the military aspect of these political entities are just dying to use and try out there arsenal of toys that they've spent years developing and billions in expenditures!

So "yes" to the question of increasing religious fundamentalism?

One friend of mine hit up Banff in Canada. You are probably familiar with it. Ignorant me on the other hand? Never heard of it. Beautiful place that I want to hit up this summer.

Just googled some pics and it looks amazing.

I think there will be a lot of suspicious packages this year.

Look, there's one now!

mens-plum-speedo-5cm-side-[2]-499-p.jpg

Marijuana legalization

So "yes" to the question of increasing religious fundamentalism?

The definition of "religious fundamentalism" can be but is not limited to "the rationale of conservative American Protestants who regard the Bible as free of errors or contradictions and emphasize its literal interpretation, usually without reference to modern scholarship." and "the theological system of any of the churches of western Christendom that separated from the Roman Catholic Church".

However, my answer above would have to be NO! Rather than an INCREASE, there will be the total removal and eradication of ALL "organized religions"....including the Catholic, Protestant, Lutheran, Baptist, Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, AND believe it or not.... Judaism! And even though the UN does include, at this time, some of these countries or nations that have many adherents to the above religions in it, it will not make it "safe" from the destruction that will occur, since the UN has, in the past, KICKED OUT, countries that did not "buy into" there program or wishes!

Can you imagine what this will mean to the Vatican and its Basilica of Saint Peter, to the religious cathedrals, churches, mosques, temples, synagogues, shrines, and to other religious structures? Can you imagine what is in store for those who officiate in impressive vestments in those religious buildings? Just asking!

The definition of "religious fundamentalism" can be but is not limited to "the rationale of conservative American Protestants who regard the Bible as free of errors or contradictions and emphasize its literal interpretation, usually without reference to modern scholarship." and "the theological system of any of the churches of western Christendom that separated from the Roman Catholic Church".

However, my answer above would have to be NO! Rather than an INCREASE, there will be the total removal and eradication of ALL "organized religions"....including the Catholic, Protestant, Lutheran, Baptist, Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, AND believe it or not.... Judaism! And even though the UN does include, at this time, some of these countries or nations that have many adherents to the above religions in it, it will not make it "safe" from the destruction that will occur, since the UN has, in the past, KICKED OUT, countries that did not "buy into" there program or wishes!

Can you imagine what this will mean to the Vatican and its Basilica of Saint Peter, to the religious cathedrals, churches, mosques, temples, synagogues, shrines, and to other religious structures? Can you imagine what is in store for those who officiate in impressive vestments in those religious buildings? Just asking!
I really can't imagine. I mean, I didn't read much of your post, but all the same, I can't really imagine your point.

Jazz players getting healthy and no longer getting hurt? Please?