What's new

2016 -- The Year Of...

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
What will the coming year bring? What do you expect to be the defining theme of 2016?

Will it be the year ISIS fades or the year they become legit?

Will the U.S. get tangled up in overseas conflicts or stay away?

Will Russian athletes be banned from international competition?

Will the U.S. get its first female president?

Will facebook finally die?

Will religious fundamentalism grow?

Will "traditional" marriage actually show signs of being damaged (colton?)?

ISIS will continue to grow as long as

a) the demand for oil (and therefore their funding) in the Middle East remains
b) non-extremist Muslims are scapegoated, and treated poorly across the globe

America's getting their first Jewish president. Gon' be lit af.

ISIS will continue to grow as long as

a) the demand for oil (and therefore their funding) in the Middle East remains
b) non-extremist Muslims are scapegoated, and treated poorly across the globe

So there's a question in your mind as to weather or not there will be a market for oil in 2016?

Or that people of any particular group will be pre-judged?

And that's where ISIS comes from?

Okay.

Armageddon comes! But first....the removal of all "false religion" by the political entity mentioned in Rev. 17:16 "the Wild Beast" picturing all the nations that make up the "scarlet colored" wild beast...the United Nations! Since it will effect the "traveling merchants" and there "profits" it only stands to reason that move will involve MAJOR changes in the landscape of all nations and countries! (See Rev. 17:16, 17 and Rev. 18:11-17)

It signifies that what marriages of Religion and State, Church and State, have existed till then, will be dissolved. What national or State churches still exist will be disestablished. Tax exemption for religious organizations will be discontinued. Even Bible publishing and distributing societies of Christendom will be suppressed. Missionary work by the churches of Christendom will come to a halt. Army and congressional chaplains will be discharged. The celebration of Easter and Christmas and Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) and Passover will be discontinued. The tremendous material wealth of the religious institutions, what may be left of it after the looters take what they want by force, will be expropriated by the political governments in their dire financial straits. For anyone, man or woman, to wear a distinctive religious garb identifying such a one as a member of a religious organization.....will expose one to assault or arrest as being hostile or a menace to the State. Amazing as it may yet seem to many, "organized" religion will be gone—forever!

...not saying probable, but certainly possible!

Armageddon comes! But first....the removal of all "false religion" by the political entity mentioned in Rev. 17:16 "the Wild Beast" picturing all the nations that make up the "scarlet colored" wild beast...the United Nations! Since it will effect the "traveling merchants" and there "profits" it only stands to reason that move will involve MAJOR changes in the landscape of all nations and countries! (See Rev. 17:16, 17 and Rev. 18:11-17)

It signifies that what marriages of Religion and State, Church and State, have existed till then, will be dissolved. What national or State churches still exist will be disestablished. Tax exemption for religious organizations will be discontinued. Even Bible publishing and distributing societies of Christendom will be suppressed. Missionary work by the churches of Christendom will come to a halt. Army and congressional chaplains will be discharged. The celebration of Easter and Christmas and Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) and Passover will be discontinued. The tremendous material wealth of the religious institutions, what may be left of it after the looters take what they want by force, will be expropriated by the political governments in their dire financial straits. For anyone, man or woman, to wear a distinctive religious garb identifying such a one as a member of a religious organization.....will expose one to assault or arrest as being hostile or a menace to the State. Amazing as it may yet seem to many, "organized" religion will be gone—forever!

Also possible that we all turn into fire breathing rabbits.

You're thinking of 2017's Biblical prophecies, not 2016's.

So there's a question in your mind as to weather or not there will be a market for oil in 2016?

Okay.

not question, just stating facts bruh

Okay.
Wasn't there a market for oil before isis?

I don't think Muslims would be getting judged the way that are if not for isis.

Wasn't there a market for oil before isis?

I don't think Muslims would be getting judged the way that are if not for isis.

There was. It went to oppressive regimes like Saddam Hussein's-- who kept atrocities well within the confines of their own borders.

Same idea if the Saudi state capitulates. Oil will continue to be sold-- but to whom? Likely a faction that seizes power in the region-- whether ISIS, or some other group.

People judging Muslims based on ISIS just points to a lack of intellect in 21st century Geopolitics in the region.

I don't think ISIS can survive long term. Way too oppressive. Plus 99% of nations don't like them, will do everything they can to see them fail.

I think we will get a female president.

I think religious fundamentalism will grow, both here in the U.S. and in Muslim areas. In Europe and Asia I think not.

I don't think legalized gay marriage will hurt families or "traditional" marriages.

I think facebook has three more years before it completely jumps the shark and only old ladies still use it.

I don't think ISIS can survive long term. Way too oppressive. Plus 99% of nations don't like them, will do everything they can to see them fail.

I think we will get a female president.

I think religious fundamentalism will grow, both here in the U.S. and in Muslim areas. In Europe and Asia I think not.

I don't think legalized gay marriage will hurt families or "traditional" marriages.

I think facebook has three more years before it completely jumps the shark and only old ladies still use it.

Only the old ladies will use it?! Hells yeah! Looks like Big Thriller just might become Big Pimpin on Facebook in the near future. Dal, you with me? I'll be your wingman!

I think the rest of your points are well thought out and will probably happen.

Only the old ladies will use it?! Hells yeah! Looks like Big Thriller just might become Big Pimpin on Facebook in the near future. Dal, you with me? I'll be your wingman!

I think the rest of your points are well thought out and will probably happen.

I'm a facebook hater, I admit it. Can't wait for it to die.

I'm a facebook hater, I admit it. Can't wait for it to die.

I tend to agree with you.

I rarely use it to maintain contact with friends.

It is a great way to find tourist sites and see cool photographs. I'm friends with several photographers and they provide much needed entertainment on their walls.

One friend of mine hit up Banff in Canada. You are probably familiar with it. Ignorant me on the other hand? Never heard of it. Beautiful place that I want to hit up this summer.