What's new

2017-18 NFL Season

One of the best Super Bowls in recent memory.
Seems like most of the patriots superbowls are good games.
This one was pretty epic and historic. The giants one with the tyrell helmet catch was a classic with an all time historic superbowl play (the helmet catch). The one against the seahawks when they chose to pass rather than run at the end and the patriots (butler i think?) db intercepted it was a fantastic game. The historic comeback/collapse against the falcons last year was epic and historic. Lots of them seem to come down to a final possesion to determine the winner.

Seems to me like there are rarely any blowouts. Maybe im just not remembering them and they happened though. idk.

Seems like most of the patriots superbowls are good games.
This one was pretty epic and historic. The giants one with the tyrell helmet catch was a classic with an all time historic superbowl play (the helmet catch). The one against the seahawks when they chose to pass rather than run at the end and the patriots (butler i think?) db intercepted it was a fantastic game. The historic comeback/collapse against the falcons last year was epic and historic. Lots of them seem to come down to a final possesion to determine the winner.

Seems to me like there are rarely any blowouts. Maybe im just not remembering them and they happened though. idk.

There is always the chance of a blow out when my team makes it /facepalm

43-8, 55-10

Kirk Cousins is joining the Vikings on a 3 year 86 millon$ contract fully guaranteed contract. Don't think that has ever happened before in the NFL.

Yup, Denver is signing Case Keenum because Cousins was gone.

Denver agreed to a contract last night, Cousins agreed this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they did, Denver reached out to Cousins immediately and knew he was gone so they went with Keenum and wrapped it up quickly.