What's new

2017-18 NFL Season

Though after his great comeback vs Penn State, they interviewed him and he's a sort of ugly, dumb sounding kid. Not saying he is or that he projects that way in the huddle or football-wise, but boy, he could improve in that regard.

LOL. I got the same impression. He doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.

Could be the second coming of Vince Young.

Devonta Freeman and the Falcons just agreed to a 5 year deal that makes him the NFLs highest paid RB. According to Twitter.

When will the league learn from the Patriots? Paying a running back gobs of money is the same as shooting your franchise in the foot.

The last game Darnold lost was to the Utes.

From the Jets standpoint they hadn't had the best luck recently with QB's from USC.... or I guess QB's in general is more accurate.

Devonta Freeman and the Falcons just agreed to a 5 year deal that makes him the NFLs highest paid RB. According to Twitter.
Wow.
I like freeman a lot. I wonder if this will mean more carries for him and less for Coleman. Would be good to know from a fantasy football perspective.

Not sure if serious.
Was serious. I think I could name the starting qb of 2 college football teams. The utes and cougars. That's it.

Assuming williams or Huntley win the utes job anyway.

Oh I just remembered ucla has Rosen I think. So 3 teams.

Wow.
I like freeman a lot. I wonder if this will mean more carries for him and less for Coleman. Would be good to know from a fantasy football perspective.

It better. If you are making anyone the highest paid person in the league at their position you have placed all your eggs in one basket.

Watched a little of Panthers vs Texans tonight. It fills my heart with joy to see so many Utes making plays. Star was out there doing his thing, Jared Norris had a great night for the Panthers with 8 tackles and a FF, Kaelin Clay had a nice stiff arm on a 20 yard punt return and Dres Anderson had 80 yards receiving for the Texans.

Way to represent fellas.

Watched a little of Panthers vs Texans tonight. It fills my heart with joy to see so many Utes making plays. Star was out there doing his thing, Jared Norris had a great night for the Panthers with 8 tackles and a FF, Kaelin Clay had a nice stiff arm on a 20 yard punt return and Dres Anderson had 80 yards receiving for the Texans.

Way to represent fellas.
Pre season games are taking place tonight? Damn, I had no idea.

Pre season games are taking place tonight? Damn, I had no idea.

Yeah, a Wednesday night game kinda threw me off. I stumbled onto it by accident. I just assumed all pre season games would be on Thursday thru Monday as usual. Good old Roger Goodell won't rest until he oversaturates the week with NFL football.

Heard a national radio host saying that he has never seen a team that is such a favorite to start the season as the patriots.
Called them the Golden State Patriots lol.

Also a big night for the Broncos QBs. Also interested to see how Bolles, Walker and Henderson and McKenzie do. Hope fully Elway has improved the O line and run D.

Heard a national radio host saying that he has never seen a team that is such a favorite to start the season as the patriots.
Called them the Golden State Patriots lol.

The Brady/Cooks combo is looking scary good. I went to a few training camps at Gillette. Cooks speed is jaw dropping.

The Brady/Cooks combo is looking scary good. I went to a few training camps at Gillette. Cooks speed is jaw dropping.

I keep telling myself that sooner rather than later Father Time will catch up to Tom Brady, that Belichek will get bored and ride off into the sunset, and that the New England Patriots will go back to fighting it out for last place in the AFC East with the Jets. I keep telling myself that, but in all honesty, this feels like it will never end.

I keep telling myself that sooner rather than later Father Time will catch up to Tom Brady, that Belichek will get bored and ride off into the sunset, and that the New England Patriots will go back to fighting it out for last place in the AFC East with the Jets. I keep telling myself that, but in all honesty, this feels like it will never end.
Similar to the spurs

I think Belichek can't wait for Brady to retire - so he can prove he can win an SB with a roster full of free agents and role players.