What's new

2017 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Personally I enjoy the all time draft more then the current draft. For those that have never done the all time draft, try it. U will get into it big time and enjoy the draft and talking basketball and the history of the game. Id stake my life in every one of u loving it and having fun.

Okay, I guess I have not done it before so if there is still room ill give it a try.

There are no spots remaining and we've filled all 16 spots. This is going to be awesome.

I was initially planning to start the draft on Wednesday or Thursday. Does that sound good for everyone?

How do you want to decide the draft order?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Instead of showing a post it will say this message is hidden or whatever and will show a button all you have to do is click it and it shows the post instead of saying this message is hidden

But he won't be able to see what I'm doing. It'll muck everything up.

you made his ignore list, eh? I think that's been my exclusive territory until now. Welcome.

Did [MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] accuse him of cheating again? That's how I got on his ignore list. Make sense?

Hayward is announcing July 4th he's staying in Utah via Player's Trib (opinion) so idc when we start.