What's new

2017 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

I don't do this just to win, I'd be lying if I said I didn't try, but the real fun is in building a legend team through a draft and Wheeling in dealing, and learning the history of many of the greats. It's nice to get votes and stuff but it's at the bottom of the list as to why the all time draft is the best jazzfanz summer time game.
Couldn't have said it better myself. And I've won this one before. There's no way we should limit this thing to post 80's players. I've learned SO much about the history of the NBA because I do this thing every year.

Nope for that reason. You simply cannot compare the players. The game is so different and most of us didnt watch Wilt and other greats actually play. Little things like the hand checking rule have completely changed things. I am just not a fan of comparing different eras of basketball. But I will participate in voting and throw out some opinions.

I am looking forward to the current players one after and will participate.

I think u and others over analyzing this. Most of the best players drafted at the top are 90's era players who would've fit in today's game, and there ar 60's, and 70's era players scattered that could've dominated today, like Wilt and chamberlain. West was a lights out shooterin the Curry mold, and Baylor would've been the perfect playmaking 4 in today's game

Personally I enjoy the all time draft more then the current draft. For those that have never done the all time draft, try it. U will get into it big time and enjoy the draft and talking basketball and the history of the game. Id stake my life in every one of u loving it and having fun.

holy ****. a chest thump?

this draft thing is the stupidest ritual on jazzfanz.

I'm just trying to get more people to play. We usually only do this with 12 teams but I would love to try it with 16.

Not a chest thump at all. I've never made it to the finals let alone won one of these.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

We almost have everyone back from last year minus Siro and Jeffrey. We added Cy too. That alone is a plus.

Speaking of that, [MENTION=1427]Jeffrey32[/MENTION] you in?

[MENTION=3213]Wes Mantooth[/MENTION], you down to play and make another video? It was epic a few years ago.

Nah. These have sort of run their course for me. Plus you biffed running the one I was in last year. And I'm not sure why we're starting it now, in the midst of Hayward and free agency, as well as summer league. Too early. You should've waited another week and a half.

Nah. These have sort of run their course for me. Plus you biffed running the one I was in last year. And I'm not sure why we're starting it now, in the midst of Hayward and free agency, as well as summer league. Too early. You should've waited another week and a half.

We're not even starting the draft until after Hayward makes his decision.

We always start signup at the 1st.

I think I won the current draft last year and was robbed in the All Time Draft lol. That said I do this to see the team I can put together, not necessarily for the results.