What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

What TV crew you like the most? I was so impressed with Brooklyn's the other day.

yeah i was really impressed. Clippers Nuggets are ok

Atlanta and OKC are funny to listen to cuz Nique and Michael Cage are soooo clueless

Reactions: MVP
Entertaining game. GSW coming back thanks to offensive rebounding and KD getting some superstar treatment and bogus free throws.

Wow what a finish by Durant. Say whatever you want about him dude can flat out score. OT incoming.

course the lakers beat the dipo less pacers but the jazz somehow get destroyd 2x in a row by them.

Clippers are the best in the West... HOU are second from last... who saw that coming?

Last edited:
Dwight needs butt surgery... that wiz season doe.

I wonder if they have interest in Ekpe... they’d surely have interest In Favs but I just want to swipe satoransky from them. I think he might be low key pretty damn good.

course the lakers beat the dipo less pacers but the jazz somehow get destroyd 2x in a row by them.
They have Lebron who got all ridiculous calls and non calls down the stretch when Pacers cut it to 1 pt - I counted at least 6 pt swing in that moment - all involving Lebron. NBA has special interested in them making playoffs so unless you are blowing them out expect a lot of shady stuff in the close games.

BTW D.Sabonis is averaging 18.3 pts, 14.3 reb, 4 ast and 65% FG in last 4 games Pacers played without Oladipo. Not athletic enough The Thriller??

BTW D.Sabonis is averaging 18.3 pts, 14.3 reb, 4 ast and 65% FG in last 4 games Pacers played without Oladipo. Not athletic enough The Thriller??

I really wanted Favs to destroy second units like that... Sabonis is so skilled so I know they aren't the same. Favs has been solid... I just hoped he'd give us the kind of boost Harrell and Sabonis are giving their teams.

wel the nets aren't doing us any favors...d'angelo russel is so unclutch swear everytime i watch the nets i see em brick the final shot of the game.

least the heat did us a solid on the pelicans...hope we beat down the heat next game though.

Trey Burke has had a 31-point and a 29-point game this year. Hell, he had a week-long stretch last month where he put up 25 PPG over 4 games.

Those of you who've been waiting to verbally fellate Hayward since July 4th last year might want to hold off just a little bit.