What's new

2018-2019 NFL Season

Gronk retired, the Steelers don’t appear to be the regular *** kickers and KC took a solid step back. There’s blood in the water in the AFC.

Cleveland, Denver, Oakland (vomit) and Jets all improved.

former Notre dame RB and NFL Patriot/Bills/Texans player Cierre Wood was charged with the murder of his gf's 5 year old girl. ****ing scumbag. fake *** tough guys. what a punk. mothers guilty too.

PPL like that deserve to be thrown to the lions... and everyone should know thats the consequence of ****ing with little kids. we're too easy on people like this.

After further review; METH has a hand in this... Look at his gf -- she has meth sores...

Cierre's eyes are like batman yellow in the mugshot... he's got jaundice

I really do believe tho that the Cops should tell people like this "you're gonna wish I killed you right now" and then things go worse for them til their final days... lets at least make an example of them and show ppl the consequences..

Not sayign we should put their heads on spikes like William Wallace, but i'd err more towards that sort of thing that what we have now..

Last edited:
Gronk retired, the Steelers don’t appear to be the regular *** kickers and KC took a solid step back. There’s blood in the water in the AFC.

Cleveland, Denver, Oakland (vomit) and Jets all improved.

Denver lmfao. Just stop.

Denver lmfao. Just stop.

Hell no, they did improve. That’s clear just from the roster moves. They won’t win the division but they might sneak in as a wild card. Time wasn’t Becky in a day.

So kick rocks ya ******.

Pats
Bills
Colts
Texans
Titans
Steelers
Browns
Chargers
Chiefs

Those teams will all be better than the Broncos this year.

If the 49ers defense is as improved as I think it is, they could be a threat in the nfc. That D-line could be the strength of the defense with Buckner and ford, and should be able to draft Bosa. In the second round I think they get one of the top wr prospects in the draft. Things are looking up for my 49ers.

Okay, my lowly Cardinals are making the first selection. Who do you think they'll be taking? Is Rosen getting traded tonight if they select Kyler Murray?

Broncos traded down from 10 to 20. Then chose TE Noah Fant

No clue

Lol. Flacco did say there was no need for the broncos to draft a qb. Lmao

Elway is banking on next year. And even though Flacco is clearly wrong what do you expect him to say? “Yeah, I’m ****. They better get someone else in here” lol

Hurd was a great pick by the Niners.
I don’t know much about him but I like everything I see and read about him. He seems like a different version of slash but as a wr te and rb.

Every fiber of being wants to hate the 49ers 4th round pick, but it’s Wishnowsky, I just can’t hate that pick, lol. But the third day was a disaster for the 49ers. They suck *** on the third day of the draft ever since Shanahan and Lynch took over