What's new

2018-2019 Schedule Discussion Thread...

dipship31

Didn't see any threads talking about the rest of our upcoming season schedule so thought I'd kind of get a general one going. Some new info today. Looks like we'll have an early national game against the Warriors at home on Oct. 19th

I think so far we have confirmed:

10/19: GSW (home opener)
12/15: ORL
12/25: POR

Last edited:
Just release the whole damn schedule already, I'm waiting to book a Vegas trip around the NBA slate!

I need to start arranging to go see them when they come to play the Fakers and the Flippers.

Hey that kind of works! :)

The schedule is going to be released sometime on Friday.

Boston at Utah November 9 - looks like a nationally televised game based on the start time.

Larsen just tweeted.

Boston at Utah November 9 - looks like a nationally televised game based on the start time.

Larsen just tweeted.
Hard to tell. 8:30 central start time. Only way its on ESPN is if the first game is a 6pm central start time. I believe they usually do 7:00/9:30 on Fridays, but I could be wrong.

Mitchell - Simmons match-up: Jazz also play nationally televised game 12/27 against Philly

Apparently they're releasing the schedule one ****ing game at a time this year....

Mountain time zone is just a **** time some for ESPN/TNT to work you in. Utah is always going to get shafted even with high popularity.

Glad tho cuz national TV games suck IMO.

Full schedule:

http://www.espn.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/UTAH/utah-jazz

Some initial thoughts:

First 5 of 7 on the road. November gives us a brutal 10 of 16 on the road with an east coast trip. We end the 2018 calendar year on a four game homestand only to break it with a four game eastern trip.

January gives us two different four game homestands all against very winnable teams. Feb and Mar pretty average, but I like our closing schedule as we avoid any heavyweights the last month and our closing tilt is very winnable (though final six games in ten days, three of them in the last four can be tricky).

Anyone know when tickets go on sale? I want to go to the Boston game and I'm sure tickets are going to go fast.