What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Confirmed.

I’ll take Dikembe Mutombo.

Would love to do a write-up but I’m playing ball and want to keep this moving.

@Siro is OTC.
Got you covered. He deserves one. Love Cookie Monster.

C: Dikembe Mutumbo

Great pick. Fun guy. Wonderful, generous human being. Not an offensive force to be sure, but damn was he a great defender. 4 x defensive player of the year.

Last edited:
Manu Ginobili

483a51d7a66e8ecf5a30802aea0a513a.jpg 4401eb0d50472bb73790d3057fb2cdb3.jpg 612583252.jpg

Ill never understand how this guy gets so over looked. Might be the most underrated player ever.

He was better than Harden, Mcgrady, Carter, Nash, CP3, Paul George, and bunch of others picked before him.

He is one of the smartest, most dependable, clutch, and toughest players ever, ... You name it. He checked all the boxes. A perfect teammate who could have easily put up bigger numbers. One of my favorite players ever.

Harden over Ginobili? Seriously? Give me a break. Harden folds under pressure, over dribbles, etc.. Ginobili wins championships. Plays 10x smarter basketball.

Harden over Ginobili? Seriously? Give me a break. Harden folds under pressure, over dribbles, etc.. Ginobili wins championships. Plays 10x smarter basketball.

For the love of god!! If Harden played with prime Duncan, he’d win chips too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk