What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Nah, you’re alright man. Value is so subjective anyways.
It's true, but I ended up essentially moving my 2nd rounder back two rounds to move my 6th up one and my first up 4 picks. Not the best. I guess a lot of it is that I believed in myself finding talent later, which I'm hoping proves true.

Lol you guys are awesome man. I’m honestly probably just mad because I don’t have the assets to complete the trades I want to. Got plenty of assets but not the right ones for specific deals.

Love all of you.

Yeah but we can choose the point in the career of a player for these things - so what's wrong with me choosing that particular year?

And also you wanted Worthy - well he shot 24% from 3's for his career... so where's the consistency in that?

I know you can pick the year, that wasn’t in any part of the point I was making

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm usually pretty stingy when it comes to trades but this year I've made a bunch that worked out for both parties.

I know you can pick the year, that wasn’t in any part of the point I was making

Yeah but you're spreading misinformation when you make those statements? You made it seems like Wilkins is absolutely useless when I've just proven to you that he actually shoots better than many guys picked before him.

I learnt the hard way as a rookie last year when I sold the farm for Rudy (literally gave up everything).

No one hustles harder than WC though, he will draft and trade his team 3 times over before this is through.

I learnt the hard way as a rookie last year when I sold the farm for Rudy (literally gave up everything).

No one hustles harder than WC though, he will draft and trade his team 3 times over before this is through.

Lol. I forgot about that. I played you in the first round last year, you had Korver and Bosh starting. Lol