57. Rgiss
58. Siro via White Chocolate
59. Gas
60. addictionary
61. tfivas
62. Rgiss via White Chocolate via Wes Mantooth
63. Rubashov
64. Ellis269

If you were planning on taking T-Mac, then it looks like a great trade at this point.

Lol, actually I was planning on taking Worthy, I had sent the same trade offer to Spy, but OL responded first, but McGrady was my plan B if Spy took JW, which he did. I was afraid neither would last to my 55th pick, and chances are I was going to be right. Were you planning on taking McGrady?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, actually I was planning on taking Worthy, I had sent the same trade offer to Spy, but OL responded first, but McGrady was my plan B if Spy took JW, which he did. I was afraid neither would last to my 55th pick, and chances are I was going to be right. Were you planning on taking McGrady?
McGrady was probably safe at 55 (at least from me). I would’ve already moved up for Worthy, but I don’t have any ammunition to pull off a trade right now.

And this ^ is why the Jazz shouldn’t consider a trade down to add a 2nd round pick.

Just stay at #21 and draft BPA.

#RememberFivas

Agreed

Also wish I hadn’t traded up for the Dream. Could’ve stayed at ten and drafted Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and drafted another stud in the third round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James Worthy shoots 24% from 3's during his career.

Gary Payton shoots 31.7% from 3's during his career.

Isiah Thomas shoots 29% from 3's during his career.

Magic Johnson shoots 30% from 3's during his career.

Clyde Drexler shoots 31.8% from 3's during his career.

Dominique Wilkins shoots 31.9% from 3's during his career.

And yet Dominique IS THE ONLY ONE that gets criticized for not being able to shot... LOL ... c'mon guys where's the fairness?