What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Projecting older players I like to think how they would fare with today's conditioning, coaching. His stats obviously won't be as good but I can imagine Robertson playing in this era.

With time-machine thinking lots of legends wouldn't be able to play in modern NBA.
Good approach. Also how they would feel about the game of basketball as a commercialized sports that has Michael Jordan and others as heroes to take as role models and spend everyday on court since childhood to grow as a ball wizard would make a big difference too. Who you modelize growing up affects a major deal. Oscar was in a leauge of bigmen. Jordan has risen from the paradigm of players like David Thompson and Julius Erving and Kobe & Lebron from Jordan. Now the Celtic rookie Jayson Tatum and Simmons from Lebron and Mitchell from Wade and Ball from his dad and so on...

Anyone interested in trading up?

Also anyone interested in Dominique? I will take your next pick.

If you want a good laugh watch this video with the volume up. It’s gold.

It’s a funny one indeed but not realistic. Jordan had an amazing read and slide through defense talent to create for himself open enough mid range shots. Bron lived more on closer goals. Defense in the 90’s was not like in this video now come on

It’s a funny one indeed but not realistic. Jordan had an amazing read and slide through defense talent to create for himself open enough mid range shots. Bron lived more on closer goals. Defense in the 90’s was not like in this video now come on

I think it was meant to be a joke but I’m not sure. He obviously cherrypicked a few games lol.

Chill guys, I've just woken up.. it's 9am here in Kiwi Land... Spy hasn't even picked yet!

Will have a look at all the trade offers shortly.