What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

I am also down for no trades. I have little to no interest in trading.

Or at least no trades until after the draft.

Or at least at least no trades while you are on the clock.

That’s a big part of the fun for me. What if we made a rule saying you can’t trade when your on the clock or something. I could be wrong but I’m guessing JTT doesn’t like how long things take because of trades. Tell me if I’m wrong @JustTheTip would that work for you?

Problem with trades is people making bad trades and giving an advantage to someone else.

Life isnt fair, but we should make it fair.

People arent doing this for a living. Heck, most arent even paying attention to the thing so they dont have time to try and compete with nerds like you who are scheming up ways to get an edge on the rest of us. Which makes it not worth even playing. Its stupid to find out you are entering a contest that is all lopsided and you dont really care to put the effort into trying to compete with that.

You arent gonna win anyways. Calling people idiots is costing you votes whether you want to admit it or not.

Problem with trades is people making bad trades and giving an advantage to someone else.

Life isnt fair, but we should make it fair.

People arent doing this for a living. Heck, most arent even paying attention to the thing so they dont have time to try and compete with nerds like you who are scheming up ways to get an edge on the rest of us. Which makes it not worth even playing. Its stupid to find out you are entering a contest that is all lopsided and you dont really care to put the effort into trying to compete with that.

You arent gonna win anyways. Calling people idiots is costing you votes whether you want to admit it or not.

Since like you say, I’m not going to win, so I may as well enjoy my scheming and nerdness, and since no one is voting for me I can’t possibly get a leg up on the competition since as you say no one likes me enough to vote for me. Ya, it sucks, but the draft, Wheeling and dealing is my favorite part of the competition.

That’s a big part of the fun for me. What if we made a rule saying you can’t trade when your on the clock or something. I could be wrong but I’m guessing JTT doesn’t like how long things take because of trades. Tell me if I’m wrong @JustTheTip would that work for you?

What part of no trades at all did you not get?