What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

Who wants to randomize this thing? Remaining teams are: Siro, tfivas, ONE LOVE, Ron Mex.

Preferably someone who's not part of this comp.

Also don't like misinformation. Like Ron Mex assuming I'd face him when I and GH had a tie and there was never a tie-breaker, but him assuming I'd lost.

Where and when was the tie-breaker?
By the tie breaker rules... but even if not you should have faced Siro last round.

You caught a break last round, just appreciate it and move on.

My team isn't that scary.

Who wants to randomize this thing? Remaining teams are: Siro, tfivas, ONE LOVE, Ron Mex.

Preferably someone who's not part of this comp.
I already sent my write up. It's a done deal.

Also the only people that opinions matter are the people in this competition.

So Siro volunteered to be the Commish then 'conveniently' avoided both me (whom he had always said he's afraid to face for fear of humiliation), and Ron & Silesian's teams both of whom are the strongest teams in this competition because he's on the opposite side of the brackets that he came up with.

And when I speak out about it I get responses like "I'm the Commish - I call the shots".

Hey @Siro - I'll issue you a challenge - FACE ME IN THE SEMIS. Unless you're too scared to do so.

You're the Commish right? Make it happen.

Hey @Siro - I'll issue you a challenge - FACE ME IN THE SEMIS. Unless you're too scared to do so.

You're the Commish right? Make it happen.
I challenge you to face me. Or are you afraid? You were supposed to last round you cant keep running away. Eventually you have to stand up for yourself.

Admit it you dropped the ball thinking GH won a tie breaker against me when he didn't.

You bias against me is showing.
Yes, I have a bias. I want an easy win against you to get to the finals. Obviously you are voting for my team as well.

Also lets take a look at your matchup. Here are the rules.
In the event of a tie, the team with the most votes from the other participants will win the tie-breaker. If it is still tied after that we will go into sudden death and the first team to receive a write-in vote will win and move on.

Here is who voted for you

Here is who voted for GH

More people from the competition voted for GH. He wins the tie breaker according to the rules.

You should have faced me last round. Stop complaining and deal with the fact you are facing me this round.

Also keep in mind that I voted for you that round against GH, so obviously I am so biased against you right?

More people from the competition voted for GH. He wins the tie breaker according to the rules.

You should have faced me last round. Stop complaining and deal with the fact you are facing me this round.

Also keep in mind that I voted for you that round against GH, so obviously I am so biased against you right?

Yeah but that still doesn't excuse the fact that Siro changed the rules so that he wouldn't have to face me, you or silesian all the way to the Finals.

He has been participating in this competition for how long? The fact that he pretended not to know how it goes and gets a cake walk to the finals shows that he values his advancement above all else.

I don't actually care that he changed the format. It's about consistency. To me once he changed the format he should have followed through with his 'randomise at each round' method. But he stopped at the QF stage as it suited him best.

@Siro @Ron Mexico I like you guys, but this lacks consistency. Had you kept GH's method I would have been fine (to be honest I never knew what the tie breaker was). But now that we did randomisation it seems to be more consistent to keep that going irregardless, to stop it half way just because is to me not right.

Like Siro said I'm too busy with my GF to care about this, but it just seemed not right to me.

That's all I've got to say.