What's new

2018 Championship Bus!!!!

No offense but **** off. I’m more than insulted that you think I would make it up.

Peace out, Jazzfanz.

No offense but **** off. I’m more than insulted that you think I would make it up.

Peace out, Jazzfanz.

It isn't true. I've been closely following the story. Sorry you want reality to be different, but it is what it is.

I'm pulling out my special good luck jersey for game 5. We've never lost when I've worn it.

I wore it for Game 2 in OKC, and Game 2 in HOU.

We'll need it on Tuesday.

If it were presented, and somehow kawhi was in reality super into the idea of playing in Utah, would anyone here do a Rudy for Kawhi swap?

If it were presented, and somehow kawhi was in reality super into the idea of playing in Utah, would anyone here do a Rudy for Kawhi swap?
I think it's unlikely that Kawhi wants to come here under any circumstances, and I'd be particularly stunned if Kawhi wanted to play here with Rudy gone, so your question seems pointless.

I think it's unlikely that Kawhi wants to come here under any circumstances, and I'd be particularly stunned if Kawhi wanted to play here with Rudy gone, so your question seems pointless.

It’s more of a prod into how much people value the guy we already have

Agreed. Now, is is the same trade worth it if you don’t know whether he’d be a malcontent or not?

No. He'd have to express desire to re-sign with the Jazz. Gobert is one helluva price for a year rental.

It's strange to me that fans seem to be blaming officiating more than our injuries as a reason Utah is down 3-1.

Thabo-knee
Rubio-hamstring
Favors-ankle
Exum-hamstring

Anything else I'm missing?

I think Rubio's injury has had the biggest impact. Multiple players have talked about how crucial he is on the floor, directing traffic vocally, putting pressure on defenses, and having the ability to hit a mid-range jumper here and there when things get stalled. His presence also frees Mitchell up to excel more in his natural position. I'm not saying Utah would certainly beat HOU, but we had a puncher's chance if Rubio was healthy, I think.

No. He'd have to express desire to re-sign with the Jazz. Gobert is one helluva price for a year rental.

I’m really worried about Kwahi’s injury... not a doctor but I’d have to be so damn sure things were okay on that front. I’ve heard it could be a degenerative condition... so let’s say he goes full Brandon Roy after signing a max deal... that really effs everything up.

I’m really worried about Kwahi’s injury... not a doctor but I’d have to be so damn sure things were okay on that front. I’ve heard it could be a degenerative condition... so let’s say he goes full Brandon Roy after signing a max deal... that really effs everything up.

That'd be real sad. Such a great player.

It's strange to me that fans seem to be blaming officiating more than our injuries as a reason Utah is down 3-1.

Thabo-knee
Rubio-hamstring
Favors-ankle
Exum-hamstring

Anything else I'm missing?

I think Rubio's injury has had the biggest impact. Multiple players have talked about how crucial he is on the floor, directing traffic vocally, putting pressure on defenses, and having the ability to hit a mid-range jumper here and there when things get stalled. His presence also frees Mitchell up to excel more in his natural position. I'm not saying Utah would certainly beat HOU, but we had a puncher's chance if Rubio was healthy, I think.
Royce had to leave the game and get checked out after hitting his knee as well. I am not sure if it affected him or not after that.

Already addressed, carry on.