What's new

2018 Championship Bus!!!!

That really sucks that we didn't get a chance to see what this team could do against Houston with our starters.

Missing Rubio is a huge deal in this series.

But I guess that gives me hope that even without a big free agent or trade we can be better next year.

I expect this team will be very hungry and work hard this off season.

But this series isn't over yet... Playing with no pressure now. We win this next game and you never know. I still believe... Kind of.

That really sucks that we didn't get a chance to see what this team could do against Houston with our starters.

Missing Rubio is a huge deal in this series.

But I guess that gives me hope that even without a big free agent or trade we can be better next year.

I expect this team will be very hungry and work hard this off season.

But this series isn't over yet... Playing with no pressure now. We win this next game and you never know. I still believe... Kind of.

Who knows who will be injured next year.

Hmmm.

Mitchell, O’Neale, Jingles, Crowder and Gobert to start?

Favors (limited minutes), Jerebko, Burks and Neto off the bench.

Not exactly ideal considering it’s a win or go home situation.

Look we played pretty hard to get this far. I like this effort. It's probably why we have the injuries, but the injuries are not likely to carry over into next year.

I don't know how to judge the reffing because of so little actual game watching or replay watching. I don't think there is ever a perfect ref game.

But I am really happy we have got this far. I still think we can win game five. Letting the injured rest this game is about our only hope if there is a game six. Who knows, the refs will not need to fix this game, and Houston doesn't need to win it, really. It's more bucks to run it out another game.... yah know. Maybe the refs will help us?????

Isn't that how Disney works????

But I am really happy we have got this far. I still think we can win game five. Letting the injured rest this game is about our only hope if there is a game six. Who knows, the refs will not need to fix this game, and Houston doesn't need to win it, really. It's more bucks to run it out another game.... yah know. Maybe the refs will help us?????

Isn't that how Disney works????

Well at least Dream Works

Hmmm.

Mitchell, O’Neale, Jingles, Crowder and Gobert to start?

Favors (limited minutes), Jerebko, Burks and Neto off the bench.

Not exactly ideal considering it’s a win or go home situation.

I know its not ideal, but something about being real short handed can get guys to rally a little harder around each other. Bigger challenge, backs against the wall, nothing to lose, wounded animal, etc... They will probably play a lot looser this game.

I expect a game 5 win. Anyone want to bet against me and the Jazz?

The bus may have hit a speed bump and ended up off of the road this year, but we'll get it to a mechanic and he'll put some new shocks and tires on it and we'll back on the road in the very near future. Soon enough this b*tch will be fitted with nitrous.

Also, I totally know who you are, but can’t fornthe life of me recall what your actual name was.