What's new

2019-20 NFL Thread

We also have Mullins, best backup in football. 49ers will be fine if something happens to Jimmy!!

Beathard’s really good too.

Btw Ben out for the year. I love it only because Kinkkkk’s a fan. Hope the Steelers go 7-9. No worse. Get like the 14th pick. Not too high.

****ing Matt gay missed an easy game winning field goal. He is on my fantasy team.
He did get me 14.5 points though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

49ers run game is killing it with three undrafted rb’s. Is there ever a good reason to draft an rob unless we are talking generational talent like Barkley or someone like that.

I'm a buccs and utes fan...fml
That was a rough miss but I still have faith.
Gonna hang on to him.
Like I said, he had a good day despite the miss and the extra point miss.
He is a rook

49ers run game is killing it with three undrafted rb’s. Is there ever a good reason to draft an rob unless we are talking generational talent like Barkley or someone like that.
I have Coleman. Hoping he comes back strong with many touches but it's doubtful

A few scary injuries tonight. Jamaal Williams first (looks like he got knocked out) and the Eagles guy looks like he's paralyzed. Hope them the best.

A few scary injuries tonight. Jamaal Williams first (looks like he got knocked out) and the Eagles guy looks like he's paralyzed. Hope them the best.
I have liked football less and less as the years go by. Injuries and penalties ruin it for me.
If not for fantasy football I don't know if I would even follow it anymore

The Eagles player reportedly had movement and feeling throughout his body. I pulled this from an article on KSL.com:

“The Eagles had their own player taken off the field on a stretcher, when cornerback Avonte Maddox was knocked out in a collision with teammate Andrew Sendejo in the fourth quarter. Maddox, who was actually called for pass interference on the play, was also doing all right afterward. Coach Doug Pederson said he had movement in all of his extremities and was coherent when being taken off the field.”

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app