What's new

2019-20 NFL Thread

They have suffered massive injuries to the d line and secondary in recent weals you ignoramus. Great teams find a way to just win. All that matters is the 49ers control their destiny on the road to the #1 seed in route to their 6th super bowl victory.

Be ready for the letdown, my friend.

I traded Barkley for Carson and Kelce about two months ago. It worked out well for me. I was the 2 seed and got to pick who I wanted to play in the first round. I simply chose wrong. Had I chosen the other team I was considering, I would’ve won, would’ve won the second round too, and I’m not sure how I would’ve done in the finals.

Edit: just looked. I would’ve won it all.

I took 3rd. Won 100 bucks.
Michael Thomas was my MVP (and first pick) with honorable mention to Derrick Henry.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I traded Barkley for Carson and Kelce about two months ago. It worked out well for me. I was the 2 seed and got to pick who I wanted to play in the first round. I simply chose wrong. Had I chosen the other team I was considering, I would’ve won, would’ve won the second round too, and I’m not sure how I would’ve done in the finals.

Edit: just looked. I would’ve won it all.
Should’ve kept Barkley. Went nuts in the playoffs
I took 3rd. Won 100 bucks.
Michael Thomas was my MVP (and first pick) with honorable mention to Derrick Henry.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I had Thomas too. We did an auction draft. My first three acquisitions were Barkley 77$ mike Thomas 66$ MaHolmes 16$

Thomas got me in the playoffs Barkley won me the championship.

That was one of the weirdest moments I’ve ever seen. Ball on the one yard line with beast mode in the game and there’s a delay of game penalty and the seadicks were still in huddle, wtf?? Sealicker fans have to be pissed right now. Lol