What's new

2019-20 NFL Thread

I never bet more than I’m willing to lose. I’m okay to lose 20, if I lose, but not 100.
Is the bet that the 49ers win the Super Bowl, or simply make it there. I’m okay with either.

Actually I might be willing to bet 100 on the win.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
I never bet what I’m willing to lose. Needs to be stressful. 100$ take it or leave it.

If the 49ers dont lose to the Saints in Championship game, they will lose to the Ravens again in the Superbowl.

I mean let's get real, they have problems with the other top teams. They ended up getting the 1 seed by an inch.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app

If the 49ers dont lose to the Saints in Championship game, they will lose to the Ravens again in the Superbowl.

I mean let's get real, they have problems with the other top teams. They ended up getting the 1 seed by an inch.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app
No one played a more difficult schedule down the stretch. Both the ravens and Seahawks were very lucky to beat the 49ers.
Just look at the 49ers schedule the second half of the season. No team had ever played 3 800% winning teams that late in a season and winning two out of three. The 49ers have proven they can win any type of ball game and are the most playoff tested team coming out of the regular season. They are the best team in the league, I don’t care what anyone says. When was the last time anyone beat both the seahawks and saints on the road. Easily the two most hostile environments in the nfl.

No one played a more difficult schedule down the stretch. Both the ravens and Seahawks were very lucky to beat the 49ers.
Just look at the 49ers schedule the second half of the season. No team had ever played 3 800% winning teams that late in a season and winning two out of three. The 49ers have proven they can win any type of ball game and are the most playoff tested team coming out of the regular season. They are the best team in the league, I don’t care what anyone says. When was the last time anyone beat both the seahawks and saints on the road. Easily the two most hostile environments in the nfl.

So are you taking the bet or not? SF wins the Super Bowl, $100.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app