What's new

2019-20 schedule

** Jazz should win about 14 of their first 19 games in Oct/Nov.
** Jazz should win 10 out of 14 games in Dec.
** Jazz will be favored in 12 or 13 games out of 15 in January.

Jazz could be 36-10 by the end of January. Not kidding. Schedule starts getting tougher in February.

True - but they play a ton of home games in February.

Jazz will go from February 12 to March 2 without having to get on a plane. Then they go on the road against Cleveland, NYK, Boston and Detroit. Three very winnable games.

Jazz have a pretty packed schedule from March 1 to April 14 but a lot of those games are against teams that will be out of it.

Really this is the best schedule I've seen in recent memory.

Did the league just completely eliminate the four games in five nights garbage? Cuz the Jazz don’t have one and that’s awesome. Glad to see them trying to figure out how to not kill their players.

I'm pretty sure they got rid of that last year.

I remember them wanting to do away with it for a while now. Last season or this one, I'm glad they did away with it. Such BS. I know these guys are some of the finest athletes in the world, but that sort of competition will take it's toll on anyone.

Not to mention how huge just the W-L implications are.

I remember them wanting to do away with it for a while now. Last season or this one, I'm glad they did away with it. Such BS. I know these guys are some of the finest athletes in the world, but that sort of competition will take it's toll on anyone.

Yeah this will be the 2nd or maybe 3rd season of them doing away with 4 games in 5 nights. It especially sucked as it seemed there'd always be a TNT game with a team on the back end of that and made for a garbage game.

** Jazz should win about 14 of their first 19 games in Oct/Nov.
** Jazz should win 10 out of 14 games in Dec.
** Jazz should win 11 out of 15 in January.
** Jazz should win 7 out of 10 games in February.
** Jazz should win 12 out of 16 games in March.
** Jazz should win 4 out of 7 games in April.

I see the Jazz winning 55-58 games during the regular season, making us a top 2 seed.

I’m happy with the schedule. I think we got a fair amount of Nationally Televised games and also NBATV games, as well as the schedule is pretty balanced. We could be the Kings and have 1 National TV game so I’ll count my blessings lol.

Did the league just completely eliminate the four games in five nights garbage? Cuz the Jazz don’t have one and that’s awesome. Glad to see them trying to figure out how to not kill their players.

It’s weird to see a league and it’s talent work together... it’s like each side listens to each other... doesn’t seem like that should work... right?