What's new

2019-2020 General NBA thread

The Lakers are gonna win the championship... Only way I can see Miami competing is if Duncan Robinson, Herro and Jimmy put in major work on the wing.

The Lakers are gonna win the championship... Only way I can see Miami competing is if Duncan Robinson, Herro and Jimmy put in major work on the wing.
Davis have yet to face a defender of Bam's level. Miami is extremely well coached and as well have Iguodala who is one of the best at defending Lebron. Miami in 6 in poetic justice serving LeBron another final's loss.

Yet again, an NBA large market franchise will get to add another banner. Gawd it's just so ****** to always see the same franchises getting to the finals. It was refreshing to see Toronto get theirs, a new one for once.

miami cant grab a rebound either.. it seems like they have no more than 2 boards int he last 10 mins of action.
If Adebayo and Dragic can't play these finals will be very boring. Here is hoping Heat will make some adjustments and play more like first 6 minutes of the game 1.

It looks like Bam's out for game 2. Listed as questionable but reports are he's out and doubtful for game3..

THE STAGE IS SET FOR MEYERS LEONARD.......... What is Meyers Leonard gonna do???? I really hope he comes out guns blazing... On his best night he is actually very good..

Ya know people have this very red and black way of looking at payroll numbers and people go thru great lengths on this board and boards like these to do these breakdowns.... BUT

I really do feel like watching this lakers team, you see a big money signing like LeBron and a small $$$ signing like Rondo... Because of LeBron the Rondo signing is amplified. Their skills work in concert with each other. This i believe is how things should be done, goes back to the old "there's only one ball" saying...

Too often people are making these attributions based on stats/production/salary nowadays even floor spacing has become an en vogue term I say there's more layers to the onion involved, clearly. /endrant

I still firmly believe Boris Diaw and Joe Johnson were overpaid, a more prestigious organization would've had them for cheaper. @Wes Mantooth

I wanna say tho if u talked to any stupid *** lakers fan last buncha years, they hate on Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, even tho he gets paid pennies on the dollar for whats asked of him.