What's new

2019-2020 General NBA thread

It’s ****ing insane how many games Miami is winning in the clutch this year. It seems like every game.

What would y’all do right now if you were Sam Presti? OKC is looking like a playoff team, for sure. Do you continue to sell off and amass picks? If so, do you take offers at this year’s deadline, or do you wait (even for marginally worse deals) for the offseason?

Gallo will have suitors, no doubt.

Last edited:
So is Ja Morant pretty much winning this season's roty or is the gate still open for Zion Williamson? I like these two star potential for their respective teams. Kendrick Nunn might sneak in and win it too.

What would y’all do right now if you were Sam Presti? OKC is looking like a playoff team, for sure. Do you continue to sell off and amass picks? If so, do you take offers at this year’s deadline, or do you wait (even for marginally worse deals) for the offseason?

Obviously depends on the offers, but from the stuff I've heard reported I think Gallo is the only guy I'd be seriously considering moving, and I'd probably do that for a latish first (Blazers seem most obvious). Hang on to CP3/Adams/Schroder unless you're getting real value, which doesn't seem to have been true in reports to date (say Boston decides they need Adams). Certainly don't pay anybody to take anybody.

If you get any kind of offer for Chris Paul you have to take it while he’s still showing great value on the court and hasn’t alienated his teammates yet

Okc best record this month in the nba

I said froM the start that they were under rated and cp3 has been amaZing for them. Lets see what they do.

Blazers lost to the knicks, wth is with portland? They went to the conference finals last year.

Has the super max of dame hurt them? Y or n?

suns getting absolutely smacked the **** up right now.

52-20 9min left to go in the 2nd quarter

I was watching the third quarter of PHI@HOU.. Houston defense is simply ignoring Simons midrange and populating the paint. Its actually embarassing. He became such a liability on ofense..