What's new

2019-2020 General NBA thread

Grizz beat the clippers today, but to be fair they played rly damn good. 18 made threes and crowder went off.

Grizz beat the clippers today, but to be fair they played rly damn good. 18 made threes and crowder went off.
Memphis is just 0.5 games out of playoffs after beating Suns in Phoenix yesterday - knew they will be way better than last place most of posters here predicted. That Morant kid is special, Dillon Brooks is breaking out, J.Jackson and Valanciunas is a solid front court and when Crowder is making is shots they can score in bunches.

watching the thunder vs 76ers right now,

thunder 20-15 as of now, healthy cp3 is a great player, but like conley you never know when he's gona be hurt.

watching the thunder vs 76ers right now,

thunder 20-15 as of now, healthy cp3 is a great player, but like conley you never know when he's gona be hurt.

Conley, and any two players not of our core six, plus a 1st for Paul.

Bobby Portis ejected, gonna get suspended for head-hunting Caldwell-Pope.

Ouch, AD just landed on his back REALLY hard. Barely got up but he might miss some action.

Just saw this and thought I'd put it here. Against the Jazz at 2:20 and 3:20. Eaton, Hansen, Thurl and Stock sightings.

I'm not seeing why this is a big story. Should he have said they're playing like a**holes instead? Besides, thugs aren't inherently one race or another.
Yes, the thugs aren't inherently one race or another but that's why it is worse that it keeps being associated with black people.

Lol. Burks defending Dame one on one in the most important possessions of the game. Then Burks and Poole take the final shots on offense. Masterful sneaky tanking.

Burks with 33 points, 7 rebounds and 8 assists

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lillard with 61 points (and 10 rebounds and 7 assists)
11-20 from three. Holy ****

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app