What's new

2019-2020 General NBA thread

Wow still 9 minutes to go in the 4th quarter in game 7 but the Clippers lack of a real PG on the roster is rearing its ugly head...

0-10 from the field to start the 4th for the clippers.. this is HILARIOUS... Doc Rivers, Kawhi, Paul George look like IDIOTS...

Utah's now a part of history with this result tho too. Nuggets just became the first team to come back from two 3-1 deficits in the same playoffs..

Yes. He has that "one in three games hot shooting night" he had with Jazz now nearly every game. Bubble magic. But seriously happy for him and regret we lost him.
Crowder is just exactly what they paid for, which is an upgrade from James Johnson. In both of these games he's been able to come up with buckets with the offense (jimmy) is sputtering.

The Celtics honestly look like they desperately could use Hayward to me.. To alleviate pressure for Tatum... Jaylen Brown's playing great.

I feel like Spoelstra has coached circles around Stevens early in this series.. his lack of trust in Robert Williams who's really their only big who can physically match Bam is going to cost them dearly. Also wayyy too many Marcus Smart jumpers with the game on the line in gm2

Last edited:
also, what a bargain Dragic has become... I wonder what would've happened if Utah had the sense to get him years back..

Just wanna say that I traded (Lopo type trades) for Herro months ago on NBA 2k. What a player.
Herro is so fun. Kids had a brief encounter with him at summer league. He wasn’t a dick but he told them “hey I don’t have time for this I’m here to play basketball” which was nicer than just ignoring them but I was like “this kid is serious”. He was crazy cocky in the games too... remember thinking this is going to be really good or backfire for him. Young man has some damn chops!

The Heat defeating creepy mustache guy and his friends is the glimmer of hope this world needs right now.

Herro is so fun. Kids had a brief encounter with him at summer league. He wasn’t a dick but he told them “hey I don’t have time for this I’m here to play basketball” which was nicer than just ignoring them but I was like “this kid is serious”. He was crazy ****y in the games too... remember thinking this is going to be really good or backfire for him. Young man has some damn chops!

The Heat defeating creepy mustache guy and his friends is the glimmer of hope this world needs right now.
The kid is legit. And Miami beating Boston (and then Lakers) would be the consolation prize of this putrid season.