8. SAC
9. SAS
10. DAL
11. NOP
12. OKC
13. MIN
14. PHO
15. MEM

Why is Kristaps so underrated around here, and everywhere else? He's a top 10 player in the world in my opinion. Mavs are going to kill GSW

Why is Kristaps so underrated around here, and everywhere else? He's a top 10 player in the world in my opinion. Mavs are going to kill GSW

I think Kristaps is a top 25 player in the league right now, maybe a few spots below Towns. For whatever reason, he doesn't like playing much in the paint, which is where he could be most dominant. He'll have a chance to prove himself this year though. I have Dallas grabbing the 8th seed, now that it looks like Klay Thompson is out all season.

1. Jazz
2. Clippers
3. Rockets
4. Lakers
5. Nuggets
6. Blazers
7. Spurs
8. Kings
9. Warriors
10. Thunder
11. Pelicans
12. Mavericks
13. T'Wolves
14. Suns
15. Grizz

I missed that this was happening this year. Even if it doesn't count these are my predictions:
Utah Jazz
Denver Nuggets
LA Clippers
Trail Blazers
Houston Rockets
San Antonio Spurs
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
Sacramento Kings
Dallas Mavericks
New Orleans Pelicans
Minneosta Timberwolves
Phoenix Suns
Oklahoma City Thunder
Memphis Grizzlies

Golden State has looked awful their first couple of games. Steph, Russell and Green are surrounded by a bunch of rookies and G leaguers. I'll be really surprised if they make the playoffs.

Golden State has looked awful their first couple of games. Steph, Russell and Green are surrounded by a bunch of rookies and G leaguers. I'll be really surprised if they make the playoffs.

They're terrible. They can't stop anybody. I put them below the Mavs and Kings, but even that's too high for them right now. They look like bottom 3 in the west.

The good news is that the Jazz get to play them 4 times this year.

Too late, yo!

Jazz
Clippers
Nuggets
Suns
Rockettes
Lakers
Wolves
Blazers
Mavs
Spurs
OKC
Pelicans
Warriors
Kings
Grizzlies

My revised bets would be to send GSW way down, move Phoenix up. And I said 12 teams could easily make the playoffs, I guess that should've been 14 (well, maybe not GSW, so 13(

Everyone seems to have underestimated the Suns, but we'll have a much better idea of where they are at tomorrow.

I think @Brsn 's prediction should count. Their prediction was only a day or so off and we still know nothing at this point.

Looking back I very much overestimated Warriors- but who knew Curry will go down for 3 month. Suns, Lakers and Dallas are biggest surprises for me as well as how poorly Portland has been playing.