What's new

2019 Annual Jazzfanz AllTime NBA Draft - Round 1, Match 1 - Thee Jazz Fan vs Ellis269

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually Lowry was more consistent in assisting his team win during these last playoffs in contributions away from the scope of stats-sexuals. But yeah I’d probably pick Lillard too since I am a big fan of his intangibles and game.

I didn’t love how the 2nd round fell for me, so I took DWade with the intention of trading him. Got a deal that I liked (for Durant) but had to pay a premium price to get him.

It was a risk, but it was nice to do something different. I think the team I assembled would be extremely competitive, but trading so much put me behind the 8 ball.

Think I might try the opposite strategy in the current players draft and not make a single trade - see how it turns out.

Good job @Thee jazz fan - your team is really solid - loved the trade for Hakeem. Was nice to see someone take advantage of Spy for a change. Good luck moving forward.

I didn’t love how the 2nd round fell for me, so I took DWade with the intention of trading him. Got a deal that I liked (for Durant) but had to pay a premium price to get him.

It was a risk, but it was nice to do something different. I think the team I assembled would be extremely competitive, but trading so much put me behind the 8 ball.

Think I might try the opposite strategy in the current players draft and not make a single trade - see how it turns out.

Good job @Thee jazz fan - your team is really solid - loved the trade for Hakeem. Was nice to see someone take advantage of Spy for a change. Good luck moving forward.
Who besides DWade did you have to trade?

Who besides DWade did you have to trade?
DWade, plus my next two picks (3rd and 4th round) for Durant and 6th and 7th round picks.

I didn’t have a 3rd pick until #75. Tried trading up for Elgin Baylor and ended up settling for Jimmy Butler.

Tried trading for George Gervin and ended up working out a trade with WC that swapped Glen Rice for James Worthy.

At that point, I tried trading up for Joe Dumars, but fell short. Had to fill out my team with late picks.

Karl just isn't even close to the help D Dray provides in that Hampton's 5 lineup (combined with going up against Hakeem, lol). Ellis gets some buckets, but the defense just isn't there to win a series.

Also, Vince is underrated.

Karl just isn't even close to the help D Dray provides in that Hampton's 5 lineup (combined with going up against Hakeem, lol). Ellis gets some buckets, but the defense just isn't there to win a series.

Also, Vince is underrated.
They were different defenders for sure but the results were similar. Malone got a **** tone of steals and deflections without sacrificing team defensive lapses... say like a Ronnie Brewer who got lots of steals and deflections but all thanks to gambling his defensive position and overall team defense.