What's new

2019 Annual Jazzfanz Current Players NBA Draft - Round 2, Match 4 - Thee Jazz Fan vs NPC D4617

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gandalfe

Who would win in a 7 game series?

Thee Jazz Fan:
Kyrie Irving / Seth Curry
Malcolm Brogdon / Bogdan Bogdanovic
Paul George / Josh Richardson
Tobias Harris / TJ Warren
Derrick Favors / Jaren Jackson

NPC D4617:
PG: Zach Lavine/ Lonzo Ball
SG: Devin Booker/ Jaylen Brown
SF: Zion Williamson/ Kelly Oubre
PF: Lauri Markkanen/ Dario Saric
C: Nikola Jokic/ Thomas Bryant

Thee Jazz Fan:

Derrick Favors / Jaren Jackson
Tobias Harris / TJ Warren
Paul George / Josh Richardson
Malcolm Brogdon / Bogdan Bogdanovic
Kyrie Irving / Seth Curry

Vs.

PG: Zach Lavine/ Lonzo Ball
SG: Devin Booker/ Jaylen Brown
SF: Zion Williamson/ Kelly Oubre
PF: Lauri Markkanen/ Dario Saric
C: Nikola Jokic/ Thomas Bryant

I have the most efficient team in this with the most talent from the starting 5 to my bench. This is a lethal combination. Versatility will be a huge factor for me as I can mix and match at basically every position but C. causing matchup nightmares, helped by the fact my bench is as strong as some of these starting units that were drafted to a point.

On the other side you have the toxic combo of Lavine and Booker. Big scorers that have never elevated a team to win. They get the stats and the L!

NPC has an extremely young and inexperienced team with the Joker being the only player in this that has won more than lost. The scary part is Lavine and Booker are running the show, this will effectively take the ball out of his best players hands in Jokic.

While on the subject of Jokic, Favors is exactly the matchup that bothers him. A physical athletic defensive minded C. There’s at least a 25% chance Favors will take him off his game, which we’ve all whitenessed in the past.

In the end I will win easy because:

1. More experienced. My guys have have been through the wars, battle tested

2. Better efficiency

3. Best half court offense in this

4. Better offense and defense

5. A better bench by a mile. His starters will wear down with all the heavy minutes as his bench would get destroyed by mine.

6. My players are more unselfish. Even Kyrie learned he needed help and realized he was wrong in wanting to leave LBJ for his own team. He will embrace PG. Brogdon, Harris, and Favors are all extremely talented at what they do and some of the more unselfish players in the league.

7. All five of my starters have playoff experience only Jokic on his starting unit has experience.

8. Better shooting and scoring

9. Versatility

This shouldn’t even be close. NPC’s team looks like a chicken running around with its head cut off. I’m not even sure he’d win one game. Lol, Most of NPC’s players are still trying to find their place and figuring out how to win. Even Jokic who played on arguably the second most talented team couldn’t beat an injury depleted Portland team.

Oh, and I’m sure NPC in his brilliance will mostly feature Zion.

At the end of the day it’s my savvy veterans vs his wide eyed inexperienced team with no clue how to run an offense or defense.

both of these teams suck and not sure how they even advanced. But Thee's team sucks a bit less.

You all are dumb. My team would wax any team constructed. Wait til the end of the season when my team has the most allstars. Then suddenly everyone will be an expert on my players and how they knew they were good. Blah blah. This is the same thing that happens every year.