What's new

2019 Annual Jazzfanz Current Players NBA Draft - Round 3, Match 2 - spycam1 vs Thee Jazz Fan

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gandalfe

Who would win in a 7 game series?

spycam1
PG: Steph Curry / Patrick Beverley
SG: CJ McCollum / Avery Bradley
SF: Aaron Gordon / Danilo Gallinari
PF: Blake Griffin / Marcus Morris
C: Brook Lopez / Serge Ibaka

Thee Jazz Fan:
PG: Kyrie Irving / Seth Curry
SG: Malcolm Brogdon / Bogdan Bogdanovic
SF: Paul George / Josh Richardson
PF: Tobias Harris / TJ Warren
C: Derrick Favors / Jaren Jackson

spycam1:
PG: Steph Curry / Patrick Beverley
SG: CJ McCollum / Avery Bradley

Thee Jazz Fan:

Kyrie Irving / Seth Curry
Malcolm Brogdon / Bogdan Bogdanovic
Paul George / Josh Richardson
Tobias Harris / TJ Warren
Derrick Favors / Jaren Jackson

Vs.

Steph Curry / Patrick Beverley
CJ McCollum / Avery Bradley

At this point I’ve established myself as the best, and hottest team in these playoffs after two blowout wins. 12-3 vote and a whopping 14-1 vote.

I’ve got shooting defense, guys that can flat out score, and a 50/40/90 club guy. The theme of my team being versatility and offensive efficiency in a half court offense and a rim eraser on defense in my starting line up and my second unit. My bench is by far the better unit vs Spy’s.

I have the best player in the series.

I win three of the five starting match-ups.

What has Kyrie or PG done as the best player on a team? Kyrie made Boston toxic as ****, and PG always under-performs in the playoffs, getting bounced in the first round every year--once by a rookie--despite being the Vegas favorite. They're each better suited as Robin not Batman, and even acknowledged as much by joining Kawhi/Durant. Thee's team is well constructed, but he's missing a key ingredient: someone good enough to be the best player on a championship team.

Not sure how Spy’s team could stop me from scoring. Defense is non-existent, and has two of the worst defensive bigs in the nba. I already have the most efficient offense in this and plenty of defense to go around plus a pretty unstoppable bench. The pressure on spy’s defense would never let up.

Spy may have the best player but I have way more star players and overall the most talent from top to bottom.

Not sure how Spy’s team could stop me from scoring. Defense is non-existent, and has two of the worst defensive bigs in the nba. I already have the most efficient offense in this and plenty of defense to go around plus a pretty unstoppable bench. The pressure on spy’s defense would never let up.

Spy may have the best player but I have way more star players and overall the most talent from top to bottom.

Somehow spy’s worst defensive center managed to hold down the fort at the 5 for the number one defense in the league last year.

Somehow spy’s worst defensive center managed to hold down the fort at the 5 for the number one defense in the league last year.
He’s got defensive studs all around him lol. That’s a good defensive team despite him. Lmao. Who’s he got to hold him up on your team lol. Next time I have the no. 1 pick in taking Curry, he seems to trump everything on jazzfanz

He’s got defensive studs all around him lol. That’s a good defensive team despite him. Lmao. Who’s he got to hold him up on your team lol. Next time I have the no. 1 pick in taking Curry, he seems to trump everything on jazzfanz
I would take curry number 1. Not because of jazzfanz.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Sorry, but the stats say otherwise. Lopez was a great defender last year. And Ibaka is a great defensive back up for him. Gordon is also a good defender--a very nice option for defending PG. I've also got Patrick Beverley to throw at Irving.

Sorry, but the stats say otherwise. Lopez was a great defender last year. And Ibaka is a great defensive back up for him. Gordon is also a good defender--a very nice option for defending PG. I've also got Patrick Beverley to throw at Irving.
Why I don’t rely on stats. They will drag you to helllllllllllll!!!!!!!

This ones really close. I looked at each individual matchup and ended up with a tie. If the voting ends that way we should have both managers make a final argument why they should win.