What's new

2019 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

He’s a good player, but at the end of the day, he’s a role player, and will be a role player this year coming off the bench, unless he has a monster training camp.

Spurs starting back court will be Dejounte Murray and Derrick White. Derozan's at the 3.

If you are sure Derrick will be off the bench, what are you willing to wager and at what odds?

Makes no difference to me when a guy gets hot. He was also playing against one of the worst defensive teams in the league. If they had any semblance of a defense they would’ve been the best team in the regular season easily.

Dude, I'm seriously questioning your hoops IQ. Last year's Nuggets defense was ranked 11th in defensive efficiency. They were dramatically improved over the previous year.

And by the way, Derrick White improved throughout the year, it wasn't a fluke.

Dude, I'm seriously questioning your hoops IQ. Last year's Nuggets defense was ranked 11th in defensive efficiency. They were dramatically improved over the previous year.

You might want to watch the games and not just the analytics, can be deceiving. Of course you can also spin the numbers anyway you like. Looking at pure numbers is a lazy way to report things. I refuse to even believe they are even a half decent defensive team. Who on that team is even sorta ok on defense individually? They are a bad defensive team no matter how you shape the numbers.

You can question my stat watching all you want, but not my basketball watching IQ. If you don’t watch the games you have no business spewing out stats. Stats are the worst thing about sports. Watch a ****ing game!! No one that watches a ****ing nuggets game would say they are even mediocre on defense.

Did we skip over pick 97?

No. 97 is Ja Morant. It just hasn’t been entered yet.

WC is up now at pick 100. I’m on deck.

How much longer should I wait until skipping him? Looks like he picked at exactly midnight, my time. So can I pick at noon?

Last edited: