What's new

2019 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

I think we should add the injury name next to picked players to avoid voter ignorance on injuries affecting the outcome.

Like Love listing as
C: Nurkic (out with a broken leg)

Or Wes;
Klay Thompson (torn acl)

We should pick durant and wall too while at it. hell I should trade down to pick them if it’s gonna be like this.

LeBron James / Dennis Schroeder
Danny Green / Eric Gordon
Trevor Ariza / DeMar DeRozan
LaMarcus Aldridge / Thaddeus Young
Marc Gasol / JaVale McGee

PG : Mike Conley - Lou Williams
SG : Jamal Murray - Bryn Forbes
SF : Justise Winslow - Brandon Ingram
PF : Giannis A. - Taurean Prince
C : Julius Randle - Larry Nance, Jr.

Kemba Walker - Garry Harris
Russell Westbrook - Terrence Ross
Robert Covington - Jeremy Lamb
Otto Porter Jr - Gordon Hayward
Rudy Gobert - Mitchell Robinson

Anybody remaining wanna trade his spot for Malik Beasley, you let me know. Wanna pick another guy in addition to my final pick.

So, here's what I've decided as far as where we go from here:

1st round, everyone plays, a total of 7 matchups. Matchups will be determined randomly - I'll get on that this evening.
Winners advance to the 2nd round, along with the loser with the highest number of TOTAL votes. However, I will NOT be reseeding. 3rd and 4th rounds are as normal, again, no reseeding.

Usual voting rules apply, except that I will cut the time down to 48 hours (from 72) unless I hear any objections before the first matchups are posted. Unless we zip through these last ones real quick tonight, I will probably post the first 2 matches on Wednesday night, and then 2 a night after that.

So, here's what I've decided as far as where we go from here:

1st round, everyone plays, a total of 7 matchups. Matchups will be determined randomly - I'll get on that this evening.
Winners advance to the 2nd round, along with the loser with the highest number of TOTAL votes. However, I will NOT be reseeding. 3rd and 4th rounds are as normal, again, no reseeding.

Usual voting rules apply, except that I will cut the time down to 48 hours (from 72) unless I hear any objections before the first matchups are posted. Unless we zip through these last ones real quick tonight, I will probably post the first 2 matches on Wednesday night, and then 2 a night after that.

Get me your writeups or, at a minimum, starter/backup lists.