What's new

2019 Draft Homer List

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
OneLove always did this, but he's not with us anymore.

You know the rules. Pick 1 player you love in this draft and give him a dumb nickname.

Mine is Quinndary "The Weatherman" Weatherspoon

Also no idea how to format a graph in this forum. Ill just make an excel sheet and paste it into word then upload the image to here. Will do that at the end of the day each day.

Jaylen "The First" Nowell. This dude shouldn't be mocked in the late 2nd round/not in the top 60.

We're allowed to change after the draft, right? In case our guy gets drafted like 30 spots higher than projected? I got burned by Elfrid Payton since I picked him when he was mocked at like 30 and he went 9th. If Nowell gets drafted in the early 2nd, I'll have to change my pick to Carsen "The Bow Legged Beast" Edwards.

We're allowed to change after the draft, right? In case our guy gets drafted like 30 spots higher than projected? I got burned by Elfrid Payton since I picked him when he was mocked at like 30 and he went 9th. If Nowell gets drafted in the early 2nd, I'll have to change my pick to Carsen "The Bow Legged Beast" Edwards.
No changing