What's new

2019 Jazzfanz All-Time NBA Draft run by da Mantooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, no outsiders can bring up names of players who have yet to be picked. Please just respect this. Thanks.

@addictionary You’re up, buddy. By the way, it’s been almost 12 hours, hasn’t it?

Also, I thought in recent years we gave 24 hours? Can someone please advise?

PG - Harden
SG - MJ
SF - KD
PF - LeBron
C - 30 y/o Wilt

Thats been 'my starting 5' for years, and i'm stickin with it.
Of course you show up after the draft starts. Lmao. You talk and you talk and talk, and puff your chest because it’s an internet chat, but the moment you get called out to put your money where your mouth is your conveniently no where to be found. The internet is a great place for you to hide and lurk. That’s where your power lies.

Oh, one last thing take out Harden, and put in Stockton, now you’ve been destroyed, lol at Harden’s fit in that lineup. No wonder you didn’t have the balls to join.

Also, no outsiders can bring up names of players who have yet to be picked. Please just respect this. Thanks.

@addictionary You’re up, buddy. By the way, it’s been almost 12 hours, hasn’t it?

Also, I thought in recent years we gave 24 hours? Can someone please advise?
@addictionary went on the clock at 8:21 last night. One more hour. I’m pretty sure it’s always been a 24 hr clock but not 100% sure.

1st round should be 12 hours. It's not like it's a tough choice between Lebron and MJ. Get this **** rollin!

I ask that we just enjoy this. I know we all would like to make our picks but I don’t want to get into other people wanting to jump add (or anyone else for that matter) because people feel he’s beyond his time limit. Just try to make the picks as quickly as possible but if we go beyond the limit we do.

We have lives. It’s the summer. And we have great mojo going on now with our Jazz off-season. There’s no reason to rush or get into a tizzy over this.

Honesty there has to be a way to get it to YouTube. If I have to pay for a goddamn service I will later tonight. Jazzfanz depends on me.

Reactions: UB
I ask that we just enjoy this. I know we all would like to make our picks but I don’t want to get into other people wanting to jump add (or anyone else for that matter) because people feel he’s beyond his time limit. Just try to make the picks as quickly as possible but if we go beyond the limit we do.

We have lives. It’s the summer. And we have great mojo going on now with our Jazz off-season. There’s no reason to rush or get into a tizzy over this.

Man turns into mother hen...

Man turns into mother hen...

I just don’t want people to get pissy to where people want to quit or something. We’re all adults here, okay maybe not me, but I think everyone else is, even if Kinkkk is half a woman, and this is meant to be fun.

So let’s enjoy it folks. Chillax. Have a beer or a warm glass of milk if you’re recovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.