What's new

2019 JazzFanz Award - First Team All-JazzFanz

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of it is on me. We just dont get along. I have tried. He has tried. Failure after failure after failure.
I have just gotten to the point where i try to avoid quoting him and i think he has kinda done the same to me. Its better for everyone that way lol

he seeks u out more than vice versa, always been my opinion. the nice thing is that he's mellowed out lots-- a combination of probably him being easier going and the ppl he butt heads with posting less.

to ppl who haven't met fish IRL, he's just as nice in person as he is on here. least malicious person you'll ever meet. great dude.

Siro, Fish, UB, Darkwing Duck.... would need to think about number 5. Lots of newer ppl that I like (Zombie, firegirl, LOAP come to mind). Ppl like UGLI and PKM and bordelais no longer post really so it's hard to list them here.

Reactions: UB
he seeks u out more than vice versa, always been my opinion. the nice thing is that he's mellowed out lots-- a combination of probably him being easier going and the ppl he butt heads with posting less.

to ppl who haven't met fish IRL, he's just as nice in person as he is on here. least malicious person you'll ever meet. great dude.
Thanks bro. <3

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.