What's new

2019 NBA draft day thread

Utah Summer League should be fun. Lots of potential roster spots open on the Jazz so we should field a competitive group. Memphis will be bringing Ja Morant and Brandon Clarke. Cleveland will be bringing Darius Garland and Dylan Windler. Who was the other team?

My thoughts from tonight... sad we couldn’t pay the premium to get Paschall... happy we didn’t try for Bol Bol... overall a solid night... there is a case that any and all of the guys we picked can make and fill a role soo we rather than later... also at least we aren’t the Suns... an especially WTF effort on their part tonight.

Utah Summer League should be fun. Lots of potential roster spots open on the Jazz so we should field a competitive group. Memphis will be bringing Ja Morant and Brandon Clarke. Cleveland will be bringing Darius Garland and Dylan Windler. Who was the other team?

Garland isn't gonna play. Team is being cautious with him.

San Antonio. Bringing Samanic?

I got my tix to that first night. :D

Jesus Christ, Suns. BRB trade 6 (Culver), Warren, 32 (Okpala) for Saric and 11 (Cam Johnson)

Those son of a bitches Celtics took my dude Carsen Edwards. Another reason to hate them even more