What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

It’d be rough to trade Faves and have nothing at all to replace him with.

Is there any way to keep Exum and Favors, that depth would be great. Make it two first rounders. Thabo, Ricky, ... need that last piece. Dante I guess.
Or Udoh is Favs stays

i don't know why people would be worried about losing exum. what has he proven since being drafted? he's overpaid (even though I know his contract has alot of stipulations to get to the 11 mil/yr), oft injured, can't shoot. if you get conley, then donovan can play backup PG as well as neto and allen. That gives you 4 PGs who are all a threat to shoot/score and have to be guarded from the perimeter unlike ricky and dante.

i don't know why people would be worried about losing exum. what has he proven since being drafted? he's overpaid (even though I know his contract has alot of stipulations to get to the 11 mil/yr), oft injured, can't shoot. if you get conley, then donovan can play backup PG as well as neto and allen. That gives you 4 PGs who are all a threat to shoot/score.

I don’t think anyone is worried about losing Exum

I thought the pelicans were contacting teams to gauge interest in Holiday. If there is any chance at all of getting him, I want the Jazz to pursue it vigorously. Would much rather have Jrue than Conley.

The rumor is Exum and Rubio for Conley. Apparently the Grizz don't want Exum they want a pick so they are calling around to see the best offer for Exum draft pick wise.
Question is who would want Bambi enough to give up a first for him?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The rumor is Exum and Rubio for Conley. Apparently the Grizz don't want Exum they want a pick so they are calling around to see the best offer for Exum draft pick wise.
Question is who would want Bambi enough to give up a first for him?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Link?

If we get Conley, we have to pick up Favors’ option because one of the only ways we can add anything else to the team over the next year is using his salary. Unless Niko takes the MLE, I don’t see where this goes.

Kyrie is doing a pretty big turn around... I think he’s out of there this summer... I’m super happy about it. Eff the Celtics.