What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Your want to dodge Conley but sign Parker? You really are clueless. Pretty sure you are just a troll. No way you are a jazz fan with these hot takes.

You do know that Conley will eat up 1/3 our cap for the next 2.5 seasons? While costing us assets. He is a slight upgrade over Rubio. We dont even need another guard to take the ball out of DM's hands. The trade makes zero sense.

All for a guy who has never been an allstar. Shoots 43%. Has never had a 40+ pt game or 15+assist game

Not getting Conley/standing pat isnt a bad strategy. Just got to capitalize it this summer.

Our most realistic target is very likely tied up now. Not certain who we realistically have a shot with in the summer.

What is with all the Parker hate? If he is cheap to acquire then he would be a useful player.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

Wait what? Jabari Parker sucks. He’s got a terrible attitude, is worse than Boozer on defense, and is injury prone. Let’s just stop with this assclown. For some reason we seem to focus on assclowns on this site. If it’s now Jabari it was Lamar Odom a decade ago. Just stop.

Favors, Rubio, and a first is way too much for Conley. And it leaves us thin at center.

I’ll be disappointed if we don’t make a move. But we shouldn’t sell the farm. Seems like there were a lot of good players that could’ve been had for the cheap. Wish we could’ve added Harris.

Pretty sure we’ve heard this every summer for

*checks notes

Almost a decade.

I think we’ve had enough empty summers to cause skepticism at our ability to nab free agents.
I'd agree. As good as Lindsey has been, this past summer window has seriously got me concerned on his ability to take us further.

Do we have something REALLY bad that we can offer them? Something Lyles-level bad? Or Eric Green bad?

Do we have something REALLY bad that we can offer them? Something Lyles-level bad? Or Eric Green bad?

That time has passed now. This season they’ve got a squad so deep that our 3rd best player probably won't make it to their 9 man rotation.

Just imagine when Lindsey dusts off the ole we tried excuse. Nothing like keeping your team middle of the pack and getting praised for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1) Throw every asset we have at Jrue
2) Grab Saric
3) call it an off-season
I like Jrue but unfortunately he is not for sell. So throw everything at Satoransky instead because he's the closest thing to Jrue and we won't find another 6’7 PG with his skillets on the market or anywhere else.