Sugarless

Man, that's a poor return for the Wizards. Porter's contract is pricey but he's young and a solid forward. Looks like Leonsis and Grunfeld just decided they were happy simply getting rid of his contract.

LoPo

Chicago could still trade Porter by himself. Washington must really like Portis. Or maybe Jabari. Nobody knows.

NUMBERICA

this deal just killed two birds with one stone. our hopes of getting Satoransky/Porter diminished. but hey, we can still get Parker after Wiz buying him out lol
Three birds. In certain scenarios, I was interested in Parker and his contract.

Wes Mantooth

this deal just killed two birds with one stone. our hopes of getting Satoransky/Porter diminished. but hey, we can still get Parker after Wiz buying him out lol
They’re not buying him out. Are they? And if they do, he’ll go to the Lakers. Watch.

LoPo

Over time, I came to understand the summer dealings and made my peace. Now, I'm pissed again. So tired of flawed loyalty. We seem 100% okay with mediocrity.

SCS

Raptors are reportedly no longer pursuing Mike Conley. And Detroit has apparently been "priced out" of the running. According to the score

Jazz might be the only bidders left.

MDAV28

Lol and all you guys thought the Jazz would trade a pick for Porter. I told ya'll he was a negative asset, Wiz basically dumped salary and got a whatever player in Portis.

jom2003

Man, that's a poor return for the Wizards. Porter's contract is pricey but he's young and a solid forward. Looks like Leonsis and Grunfeld just decided they were happy simply getting rid of his contract.
they are simply paying the price for that Wall extension deal. it's just not good for any teams to have one single player getting paid at over 40mil a year. look at Wall/Pual and how much damages their contracts have done to their respective teams.

SCS

Porter Jr doesn't provide what we need anyway so who cares. Parker is still a buyout option for us I would assume. I don't think the Wiz keep him.

LoPo

Just please trade Favors. I don't care if you trade him for a bad contract and a pick. Please just trade him. I can't stand another summer when DL gives us the whole "we were aggressive but nothing was available" garbage.

If we get into summer with Favors on the roster, we are going to pick up his option because we are going to strike out in free agency yet again. Then the same damn rotation next year where we seem like we are going to trade him at the deadline.

This is so frustrating.

jom2003

They’re not buying him out. Are they? And if they do, he’ll go to the Lakers. Watch.
either buying him out right now or they just not gonna pick up his team option for next year, one way or another. this is a money saving move for the Wiz in an attempt to resign Satoransky in the summer.