What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

If we really want Conley (I’m not 100% sold) then letting Exum get in the way of that is stupid dumb. Conley is better than Exum ever will be...

I get why we want to keep him but we need to have more self awareness. There is like a 20% chance Exum becomes a good starting... and maybe a 5% chance he is something more than that... he is likely a good 3rd guard when healthy but also has bust potential because of injury.

I'm like the OG Kuzma fan. Basically no one, not even just on this site, but on the whole internet believed in Kuzma as a first round/top 15 talent besides me.

The guy has morphed into a chucker who can't shoot and plays lackluster defense though. I still think he can turn his career around but he isn't worth multiple first.

I'm like the OG Kuzma fan. Basically no one, not even just on this site, but on the whole internet believed in Kuzma as a first round/top 15 talent besides me.

The guy has morphed into a chucker who can't shoot and plays lackluster defense though. I still think he can turn his career around but he isn't worth multiple first.
I respect your opinion and I respectfully disagree.

I think Kuzma would fit great here. We have so many great defenders and one scorer. I would sacrifice a little defense for the offense we desperately need. With the Lakers, its the lack of quality, coaching and experience which leads to unorganized basketball. I think Quin gets the best of Kuzma.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app